2010 NESBA BASH (Roll Call)

Wink

2010 NESBA Bash – Midwest
January 30th, 2008 (4:30 pm - 4 am)

Well, folks, another NESBA season has come to an end! We’ve all had a chance to spend some time on various tracks, improve our skills, and get a chance to build new friendships and strengthen old ones. The Midwest has the standing tradition of the NESBA BASH. For those of you unfamiliar with the BASH, this is an opportunity for us all to gather again during the off-season as sort of a mini-reunion and a time to celebrate the past track season. Bring new friends to the BASH and introduce them to the wonderful family that NESBA is, bring your spouse, significant other, or date to the event. Let them meet some of the people that you spend your weekends with. For those of you familiar with the BASH, this is a don’t miss type of event, and well worth the drive. We always have people from multiple states at this event.

Come on out and meet and have some fun with all of your fellow folks on the board that ride on the track!

This IS a NESBA event, but it is above all, a party! A celebration for all things motorcycle, street riders, dirt riders, track day riders, racers, friends, enthusiast and wannabes. Everyone is welcome! So, go out and find some friends that need to be introduced to NESBA, find your local forum friends, call up NESBA folks new and old, Motovid folks, PTT folks, STT folks, CCS racers... everyone that loves bikes, come on out to this event!

If you are gonna come, please consider using the AVATAR to the left (or below) until the party. Let's make this party a huge blow-out! the more the merrier!!

NESBA-Bash-Avatar.jpg

There will be LOTS of FREE, let me spell that, F R E E giveaways. Make sure that you get a FREE Raffle ticket when you arrive. MUST be present to win btw.

Put it on your calendar now, JANUARY 30th, 4:30 pm – 4am. Get a babysitter, get a dog sitter, cancel your out of town plans. Heck, if you need a month's notice to find a date to bring, get started NOW!
Main event is 5-10pm, live band starts at 10pm, feel free to drink/party/converse until closing at 4am (they had to kick 60 or more of us out at closing time last year & even chase a couple of folks down...)

Durty Nellie’s - http://www.durtynellies.com/
180 North Smith Street
Palatine, IL

Train station is next door... And there is plenty of parking.

We’ll gather for conversation and dinner together. We’ll have the full menu (http://www.durtynellies.com/menu1.asp) full menu to select from. Plan on being there at 4:30pm, the biggest comment that we had last year was that we should start earlier. We have a large room reserved that can handle 200 or so folks, which we packed last year. We’ll be running NESBA Midwest track videos, and picture shows of NESBA Midwest riders from this season on multiple screens throughout the night. At 10pm, a live band band start up in the main band room BELOW US and the room below will be opened to folks that buy tickets to see the band. (FREE concert for our folks that are already at the BASH)

We'll be UPSTAIRS again this year so that we can stay all night and not get displaced. They are NOT requiring us to pay a booking or minimum fee, so please come HUNGRY and THIRSTY and make sure that they'll want us back. (For those of you that drink too much... NO TACKLING TRASH CANS THIS YEAR!)

Just like last year, there will be some products and awards type of giveaways. Raffle tickets will be handed out at the event. We are still looking for sponsors to donate items for the event, so if you can help out, or know anyone who can help out, the more we have the better for all! FREE... (key word)

We’ll have a private bar (cash) and our own bartenders, waiters and waitresses for the evening. For those of you that are coming from out of town, or those that might want to drink more, past the .08 limit in Illinois, we have special rates for lodging at the nearby Holiday Inn Express for you. Just tell them you are with Durty Nellie’s. Cabs will be available at the door.

Holiday Inn Express
1550 East Dundee Road
Palatine, Illinois 60074-8311
(847) 934-4900

Please put this on your calendar NOW, and make plans to join us for this event.

Additional events may also be scheduled the same weekend, for example, for the last two years, a group went to CIR for some racing fun. We may also have a dirt outing going on the same weekend and perhaps a suspension seminar on Saturday.

I'm sure we are all looking forward to seeing everyone, and hopefully getting a chance to meet some new folks!

Post up if you have been before! Tell everyone that this is a CAN’T MISS event.

Please do not register here if you already registered on the CLSB site, but only on one site or the other so I don't have to de-dupe....

First registrants:

#1 Brian Wink
#2 Diane Wink
#3 Tina Wink

Next person enters...

#4 your name... and so on...

gkotlin

I'm in! But I'm already counted on another post. So don't count me twice. (insert dieting joke here)

See you all there!

mike27

#9 Mike Jozwiak
#10 Wife or friend I'm trying to get to convert his street GSXR 1000 to track

Peter Nicholas

*******BOMBSHELL***********

Looks like if this job offer falls through this week I will be back in the Midwest for 2010 season!!!! Miss my midwest family (thats you guys and girls) so much! Gonna bring back the 06 10R and hit as many days as possible!!!!

So pending job offer I will make the bash!!!! If I get the job offer it will be a stipulation of employment for me!

Can't wait to see all of you again and share my left coast experiences with you!!!!

Of course if Garth and Fred will still have me.....;)

Peter N Drott
NW CR
06 ZX10R

Wink

Be great to have you back if that is what is in the cards Peter. We miss ya!

You know, even if you get the job offer, we are a plane ride away and you can come for the weekend. You are more than welcome to stay with us.

Stall

Well as much as u all may not wana hear this...

Scott Stall I like the #21 an
Jonny 400
Aaron Bakerink

gkotlin

Stall, you make no sense. As usual :)

Peter! It will be great to have you back!

Squigi, your bringing Bobby Fong? It will be nice to meet him again without the sound of crunching bodywork this time :)