2011 Diamond Cargo 7x16 V-Nose Enclosed Loaded, Toy Hauler, Track Ready

dickiedoo

You’re looking at my 2011 trailer that has about 1,500 miles on it since new and a ton of custom upgrades. The trailer custom shelves an insulated ceiling, and it’s already wired for track or work duty. Just pull into the paddock, or the job site and plug into a 110 outlet and you’re ready to go.

Don’t be fooled by the cheap trailers with laminate walls and no ceiling.
The floor was also painted with non-skid paint and e-trac has been installed. I used this for about 1 year and decided to go a different direction.

STANDARD FEATURES:
  • Half V-Nose w/ATP Covered Tongue 24 On Center Cross Members 24 On Center Roof Members
  • 16 On Center Side Walls
  • 2000 A-Frame Jack w/Sand Foot 2-5/16 Coupler
  • 32 Side Door w/Flush Lock
  • 72 Interior Height
  • 3/4 Plywood Floors
  • 3/8 Plywood Walls
  • 1-12vt Dome Light
  • 15 Tires Grey Spoke Wheels
  • Galvalume Roof
  • Non Powered Roof Vent24 Stone Guard3500 Drop Leaf Spring Axle Electric BrakesDoor Hold BackE-Z Lube Hubs7 Way Bargman Plug
    ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
    Custom Shelves rated for 300LBSInsulated and finished ceilingPrewired for 110 with 4 outlets, 2 fluorescent lights,Two new radial tiresFull-sized spare
I’m asking $3,500. I don’t need help selling, I’m not shipping, I don’t want to help with your Nigerian gold scheme and I won’t take PayPal. Let’s not be silly.

Thanks for looking.

dickiedoo

noobinacan;288516 wrote: looks like a really good deal..good luck!
Thanks. It's a great trailer.

noobinacan;288516 wrote:
looks like a really good deal..good luck!
That's correct. To be more specific I'm in Marietta @ 75 & Delk Road

bpolunin

Don't have the cash man. I can only offer a trade. Don't remember if i already offered it to you or not

dickiedoo;295178 wrote: I'm home all week, so let me know if you'd like to take a look.

dickiedoo

bpolunin;295262 wrote: Don't have the cash man. I can only offer a trade. Don't remember if i already offered it to you or not
Hmmm. I honestly don't remember. I'd consider a trade for 250 four stroke dirt bikes. :D

DC-cycles

I might be willing to drive down and purchase the trailer. I'll go to the bank on Monday and see what I can do as far as getting the cash together. If you can text me so I'll have your number and I can get directions from you. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Gary Elkins told me you had this trailer for sale. My number is (910)685- four eight four four. Name is Donald.