2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250 crash damage only 600 miles! $1,599

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
For sale is a 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250 that has minor crash damage $1,599

600 miles
Starts up and runs perfect
Comes with PA salvage certificate
Perfect for the 250 class add bodywork and go racing!

Bike is located in Beaver Falls PA. I am about 10 miles away from Beaver Run and can deliver to the track any race weekend.

Call or email for more info.

gcally @ gmail dot com

724-650-three two three two

ninja1.JPG

ninja10.JPG

ninja12.JPG

ninja13.JPG

ninja14.JPG

ninja15.JPG

ninja16.JPG

ninja17.JPG

ninja2.JPG

ninja3.JPG

noobinacan

infinitcash;250099 wrote: ....
your a massive douche
for posting in his/her thread with your own price.
piss off man if you're not going to buy it.

glws man.
request one of the admins to remove his post.

BigBird

infinitcash;250099 wrote: i bought a mint condition 2010 for 1800, glws
We are usually a family, and a family usually helps out others with comparison prices.

Thanks for the information.

GLWS original poster. Sounds like a good deal still.

thesnowgod

I'm sort of interested but I can't help but wonder (if the seller doesn't mind me asking the forum on this one):

How realistic is it for someone completely new to trackdays to buy and use and 250 Ninja as a track only tool? I know since I'm new I'll already be slow and in the way out there. I'd worry that being on a 250 in a field of bikes that AREN'T 250s I'll be like a rolling roadblock out there.

I know some of the pluses to using them on trackdays (learn to maximize corner speed and positioning since ya can't rely on the motor to get ya ahead) but usually when I see 250s being used, its in a specific class for them. Not mixed in with 600s, 1000s and up.

Anyone have input on this?

Thanks. Hope I didn't hyjack the thread.

andykurz

Check the rule book, but I don't believe you can bring a 250cc bike to a trackday. There is a minimum engine size requirement, and I am fairly certain that is below it.

JVance

I have seen Ninja 250's at a trackday before. Whether it is the right bike for you to use mainly for trackdays needs to be in another thread.

Looks like a good project bike!

BigBird

andykurz;250795 wrote: Check the rule book, but I don't believe you can bring a 250cc bike to a trackday. There is a minimum engine size requirement, and I am fairly certain that is below it.
never heard of a minimum except for the supermotos.

andykurz

^ I just checked the rule book again - you are right. In fact, there is no mention of supermotos in there either.

I thought JRA started a thread about the motos, and said there was a displacement requirement that would be enforced. I'll have to look for that thread again.

Gorecki

A ninjette 250 isn't unheard of, they're raced a lot. We have members who track 125 two smokers which can have close to the same poop as a 4 stroke twin 250 but corner speed is everything.

I expect to race one out west in the not so distant future. ;)

BigBird

andykurz;250806 wrote: "Single cylinder bikes have to be 500cc displacement or greater." - JRA

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=25021&highlight=supermoto

So this bike would be fine
yep...and BTW I forgot to mention I started NESBA on a '08 Ninja 250R...it's the bike I should've kept..it gave me so much confidence, was SOOO much FUN and I barely know how to ride a motorcycle.

Great investment to the n00b or someone looking for some serious cornerspeed. I think someone might have run a 1:39 at Tbolt on one...so it has lots of potential.

Vatko

noobinacan;250107 wrote: your a massive douche
for posting in his/her thread with your own price.
piss off man if you're not going to buy it.

glws man.
request one of the admins to remove his post.
Yep, lots of douches around here. But not only that you have the trolls that do this kind of things on people's threads, but then you also have the lack of moderation in here. To ad insult to injury, look what the mod did in my thread. Pretty sad, I wasn't expecting this from Nesba.

Take a look:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=24822

Gorecki;250814 wrote: A ninjette 250 isn't unheard of, they're raced a lot. We have members who track 125 two smokers which can have close to the same poop as a 4 stroke twin 250 but corner speed is everything.

I expect to race one out west in the not so distant future. ;)
I know this thread is old BUT a Ninja 250 and 125 GP bike are not even close to the same thing other than they are both small ;).

A 125GP two stroke is 155-179 pounds wet depending upon manufacturer and produce anywhere between 35-50 HP at the wheel. (FYI, high 40's to 50 HP is tuned out!).

A ninja 250 weighs what 300 lbs and is 30 HP at the wheel?

No comparison.

BZ