2013 ATC Alum 5x10 V nose trailer single axle

JTRC51

Price is 2500 OBO.

2013 in MINT Cond. and used 1 time.

Nitrogen filled tires, jacks both front and rear. and much more.

Helping a friend sell.

Call 847-902-8377 for more info

Really great trailer that won't be used like he thought. Can be used for motorcycles or ??

CC675

Could you shoot me a rough idea of what he's looking to get via PM? I've got a 2012 enclosed 6x12 V I am thinking about selling due to the size and the absense of my racing partner. The trailer is great, I just don't need that big of a parachute anymore, and this 5X10 is looking like a better size.

Thanks,
Clint

JTRC51

CC675;270286 wrote: Could you shoot me a rough idea of what he's looking to get via PM? I've got a 2012 enclosed 6x12 V I am thinking about selling due to the size and the absense of my racing partner. The trailer is great, I just don't need that big of a parachute anymore, and this 5X10 is looking like a better size.

Thanks,
Clint
Clint.. Maybe work something out with Gapman ??

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=27775

CC675

Cool deal, thanks for the PM. I'll be using my trailer in late April to go racing, but then I may try to work a sale and buy this one. Is it in Illinois where you're at? I'll look again when I'm closer to being done with mine and hopefully it's still available.

Thanks again!

JTRC51

Bump OBO.. This is a great trailer! Title in hand, I borrowed it from him the other day to transport my bike and it was awesome. Now the trailer has been used 2 x :)