2014 Ducati 1199 Panigale

cgilliam76

Bought the bike about a month ago and now I have the opportunity to pick up an 1199R so now this one is up for sale. Its the base model 1199 Panigale with ABS and has a slip-on Termignoni exhaust that was purchased/installed by the dealer. The only other mod is a New Rage Cycle fender eliminator. It currently has 630 miles on it and is actually at the dealer as I write this getting its first service done. It also will come with a fully transferable 2 year extended warranty as well as the remainder of the full Ducati 2 year warranty.

The bike is located in Huntsville, AL....About an hour south of Nashville, TN.

You can contact me anytime at 256-280-8289

My name is Chris
IMG_0144_zps3f68fa62.jpg

IMG_0110_zps15a87626.jpg

IMG_0148_zps1177a28f.jpg

Is this a "if you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it" situations?
What are you asking? I have been looking for a Ducati

cgilliam76

Is this a "if you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it" situations?
What are you asking? I have been looking for a Ducati
Sorry, I looked right over that minor detail I suppose. lol I'd sale the bike with the stock exhaust for 16,500 and with the Termi exhaust for 18,000
I paid 21,694 a month ago for the bike, termi exhaust, extended warranty so I feel that my price is more than fair. its also getting its 600 mile service performed as we speak, which will save someone another 300.00.