2014 Schedule Posted

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
1up5down;298963 wrote: Hey Bob -

I hate to ask this, but what is the pobability of additonal NJMP Thunderbolt dates jumping on the 2014 schedule?

I'm not asking for myself, I'm just asking to make sure "Mr. Vin is In" doesn't sale his bike because of the low frequency of NJMP dates. His Gixxer only operates at two tracks and with Summit Main not playing well with us bikers. I don't want our favorite cousin to panic:D!

Thanks!
D-Zum;298965 wrote:
Agreed...any day in New Jersey without a Vinny in the area could cause some sort of disturbance in the natural order of the Universe.
Hahaha, Al, You know Bob has me covered, he knows I support my local track 100%. :D Contrary to popular belief ~ Vin rides, nation wide. :D ask around. ;)

1up5down

Control Rider
vinny337;298972 wrote: Hahaha, Al, You know Bob has me covered, he knows I support my local track 100%. :D Contrary to popular belief ~ Vin rides, nation wide. :D ask around. ;)
All I know is that Gixxer only operates at NJMP and Summit. You might catch a ride to tracks around the nation, but that Gixxer only operates at NJMP and Summit.

LOrtega

Control Rider
Mr. MILES I don't want to contradict you, however I was directly behind Vin when he low sided at Road Atlanta. So that confirms at least 2 tracks outside of NJ which he has made a guest appearance....

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ha, you forgot VIR, NC Bike, Shenny ~ I don't remember seeing you there. I'm trying to watch Honey Boo Boo…:D

1up5down

Control Rider
LOrtega;298974 wrote: Mr. MILES I don't want to contradict you, however I was directly behind Vin when he low sided at Road Atlanta. So that confirms at least 2 tracks outside of NJ which he has made a guest appearance....
vinny337;298975 wrote:
Ha, you forgot VIR, NC Bike, Shenny ~ I don't remember seeing you there. I'm trying to watch Honey Boo Boo…:D
What is all this hearsay and chic-chat going on up in hear! Vin's Gixxer only operates in NJMP and Summit.

03bueller

Control Rider
Well in that case vin, please make your way to all summit dates, as I haven't gotten enough of your advice due to my work schedule recently....

LOrtega

Control Rider
Haha maybe it's me you have both tossed it in front of me...
On the upside at least I did not panic and speed bump you guys....

borislav

Control Rider
vinny337;298988 wrote: You're bad luck…:D
Totally agree Vin! Yes Barrber has been mean to me, both years I did 23-4 days without problem and tossed it at last event at Barber. Ain't that a bitch!!!???

joeyb

Sorry to jack this thread and get it back on topic but..... ;o)

Is the April weekend for VIR not going to include South/South on Saturday and Sunday now or is this still being negotiated? Originally I thought it showed SSN on that weekend and I was looking to book it ASAP, also the price for Elite Membership on Monday North at VIR last year was $99, did that change?

bmrboy

joeyb;299071 wrote: Sorry to jack this thread and get it back on topic but..... ;o)

Is the April weekend for VIR not going to include South/South on Saturday and Sunday now or is this still being negotiated? Originally I thought it showed SSN on that weekend and I was looking to book it ASAP, also the price for Elite Membership on Monday North at VIR last year was $99, did that change?
YES ..... The good old S.S.N. Weekend beginning of April ...... That would be a shame to loose that ..... :dunno:
Three Great days to kick -off some dust , and get the old mo-jo working again ..... :agree:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
LOrtega;298987 wrote: Haha maybe it's me you have both tossed it in front of me...
On the upside at least I did not panic and speed bump you guys....
He is a brother
that can roll like a mother
but thought he got ill
when he showed me that mad skill