25ft Toyhauler For Sale

JAB3

2005 Work and Play Toy Hauler by Forest River Hauler.
24' , 12' garage area (with non-skid deck)that holds three bikes, large fridge, microwave, gas cook top, TV and antenna with booster, radio/CD, heat/central air, bathroom with shower, sleeps 5 comfortably, outside lighting and shower, 20' awning, plenty of storage, and aluminum rims w/ electric brakes. Has an easy to maintain fiberglass exterior and aluminum roof. I am also including a weight distributing hitch ($700) with the trailer. I towed it with an F150, for a season, with three bikes and had no issues. I now have a diesel and I forget it is back there. I have used this for 2.5 seasons and have loved it. It is good condition with a few dings and scratches here and there (it happens at the track) Asking $11500 (NADA value $16K)or best offer. This rig pulls really easily and makes life at the track much more comfortable for you and the family. I am also selling the Yamaha 3000esbi generator (the really quiet one-retails for over $2000) that I am willing to make a combo deal on.
email me at austin.burkett at gmail.com if you are interested

JAB3

5000lbs empty. With 2 bikes, a scooter, track stuff, and both water tanks full, it weighed in at about 7500lbs. I used to pull it with an F150 with no problems.