2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

eE jeremy

Jim, probably a good idea to sit it out this year, I get bruises on my back/rib area from the occasional racing incident, they go around 40mph and well, you know the kinds of people behind the wheel LOL

stkr

eE jeremy;220998 wrote: Jim, probably a good idea to sit it out this year, I get bruises on my back/rib area from the occasional racing incident, they go around 40mph and well, you know the kinds of people behind the wheel LOL
Good to know. Probably best to take the rest of the year off. I may be getting an MRI done on my left shoulder here soon anyway, because something still isn't right.

You kids have fun! :cool: Oh, and I DO know what kind of people are driving :eek:

j_fuggin_t

yes the date is missing.. @ $70-80 a person ppl commit then uncommit etc.. so once we get a good idea then we'll get a potential date set then vote on it, this time instead of deposits i'm going to have ppl just call in and pay for it because its not that much fun putting that on your card and having to worry about ppl backing out

ronhix

j_fuggin_t;221532 wrote: yes the date is missing.. @ $70-80 a person ppl commit then uncommit etc.. so once we get a good idea then we'll get a potential date set then vote on it, this time instead of deposits i'm going to have ppl just call in and pay for it because its not that much fun putting that on your card and having to worry about ppl backing out
Definitely do it that way J. That is exactly the way I am handling the payments for the TTBC event in November and it is working very smoothly with each person interacting directly with TTBC and therefore I am not at risk. :D

paintedblue

I'm interested and can probably get Nick and Nate in for this as well. This month is a stretched thin but hopefully I can make it.

j_fuggin_t

we plan it pretty far in advance so that ppl can make the room for it, @ $70-80 a pop its easy to make a day of it

j_fuggin_t

ok y'all i'm thinking after thanksgiving but before xmas for this, preferably on a sunday for works sake & my ability to get someone to watch the lil' man, what do you all think?