2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

Hitman954

cooker1;223626 said:
Good cause I have no idea what you just said!! QUOTE] There fixed it for ya LOL You'd think you didn't know how to google anything Dave LMAO! Chicagoland indoor cart racing

j_fuggin_t

ok.. just talked to her, i have to put down my credit card info again soo.. i'm thinking i may have everyone paypal me FULL payment and i'll pay ahead of time, the deposit stuff was a confusing way & i really didn't want to carry around that much cash with me again LOL. as for the payment by paypal you'll have to add in the paypal fee as last time it locked my account because i got all the payments personal and they thought i was cheating LOL

now for location, if we want to do the full track with the bigger lay out we have to go to buffalo grove again but they said they can put a different track configuration. So if we want to do the bigger track its gotta be buffalo grove, which is fine with me if its fine with you.

thumpin250

just tell me how much u need and i'll get it on it's way to you. As far as the track bigger is better i would have to say so buffalo grove sounds fine.

j_fuggin_t

Ok folks.. got the contract and looks like its going to be $93 a person (didn't have as many as last year) i had to put my credit card on file again, so this time pay in full to me & lets get it going.

my paypal is jeffery_t2003@yahoo.com once i receive payment i will update the name list on the FIRST page lets get it going folks

j_fuggin_t

Yes, i think 30 ppl is the number for that. If it did end up cheaper i would just refund the difference. Last year was 80.

27Ducati

j_fuggin_t;224297 wrote: Ok folks.. got the contract and looks like its going to be $93 a person (didn't have as many as last year) i had to put my credit card on file again, so this time pay in full to me & lets get it going.

my paypal is jeffery_t2003@yahoo.com once i receive payment i will update the name list on the FIRST
page lets get it going folks
Payment sent. My +1 should be paid soon.

aaronrun

Awwwww man..... I find this thread in time, only to discover I will NOT be able to come due to a home Packer game :argh: :banghead: