2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

Hitman954

aaronrun;224462 wrote: Something tells me you really want to change this to Saturday the 10th so I can make it
Something tells me you really want to change your plans and go! LOL

JT, I'll paypal you on Wednesday! Thanks a bunch for doing this!! I can't fricken wait, it was a blast last year FO SHO!!!

j_fuggin_t

Hmm.. what? LOL :D

also i may add, if we don't get 20 paid by this saturday the event will be cancelled, as much as i love y'all i'm not paying for ya ;)

Hitman954

Dirt Nap- you better get in on this!!!
Jeff- you should have my money now. Again, Thank you for doing this!!
Everyone else- Hey fuckers, get yo money in to Jeff! Don't make me come bust yo knee caps! Seriously though, this was a complete blast last time! So stop sittin on the fence and get Jeff some doe and come hooliganize with us!!

ronhix

j_fuggin_t;223585 wrote: Addison location on the 11th, we went to b/g last time so its time to switch it up.
You had to pick the weekend I'm in Mexico scuba diving... :(

Oh well, at least Murph has a shot at first now. :)

ronhix

j_fuggin_t;224616 wrote: sorry bud.. scuba diving sounds more fun
LOL, yeah I'll suffer away the whole time thinking of the fun you guys are having. :)

BTW, me and jonw189 went over to the Addison facility on Black Friday and did a couple of short races on the short track. Nice facilities, you guys will have fun! :D

27Ducati

j_fuggin_t;224024 wrote: ok.. just talked to her, i have to put down my credit card info again soo.. i'm thinking i may have everyone paypal me FULL payment and i'll pay ahead of time, the deposit stuff was a confusing way & i really didn't want to carry around that much cash with me again LOL. as for the payment by paypal you'll have to add in the paypal fee as last time it locked my account because i got all the payments personal and they thought i was cheating LOL

now for location, if we want to do the full track with the bigger lay out we have to go to buffalo grove again but they said they can put a different track configuration. So if we want to do the bigger track its gotta be buffalo grove, which is fine with me if its fine with you.
Jeff, I may have missed it in the previous posts, but what time will we need to be there? :dunno:

Thanks