'09 r1

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
can you send me picks. And why are you only asking 4500 is there anything wrong with the bike?

418NV

Guys, I can raise the price if it make you all feel better. It is what it is, I mentioned what issues the bike has. As far as anything else, there are no problems that I'm aware of. Thx.

z064life, send me a PM with a e-mail address.

JRA

If you are interested in the bike you can have the VIN run to check it's actual status if it makes you feel better. My guess is there is a salvage title somewhere or a certificate of destruction. Perfectly legitimate bikes are bought and sold all the time without anything more than a bill of sale.

GLWS

z064life

JRA;266004 wrote: If you are interested in the bike you can have the VIN run to check it's actual status if it makes you feel better. My guess is there is a salvage title somewhere or a certificate of destruction. Perfectly legitimate bikes are bought and sold all the time without anything more than a bill of sale.

GLWS
John,

Sending you an email

418NV

JRA;266004 wrote: If you are interested in the bike you can have the VIN run to check it's actual status if it makes you feel better. My guess is there is a salvage title somewhere or a certificate of destruction. Perfectly legitimate bikes are bought and sold all the time without anything more than a bill of sale.

GLWS
Thank you.

I've been forward with all the info about the bike. I've had potential buyers run the VIN as well. I think if you were willing to go through enough red tape you could obtain one, I simply don't have the time/motivation to do so.

z064life

So I work for an auto auction company and was able to use connections to get a AutoCheck report for this Motorcycle. It was originally titled in TN with a lien and according to TN it still has a lien on it. Without being the owner/title holder they can not tell me who the lien is with to verify the "writeoff" you said, but as of the information I recieved the bank still owns this bike. I'm interested and will purchase if this can be cleared up.

418NV

z064life;266197 wrote: So I work for an auto auction company and was able to use connections to get a AutoCheck report for this Motorcycle. It was originally titled in TN with a lien and according to TN it still has a lien on it. Without being the owner/title holder they can not tell me who the lien is with to verify the "writeoff" you said, but as of the information I recieved the bank still owns this bike. I'm interested and will purchase if this can be cleared up.
Yeah, let me see if i can get in touch with the PO and clear this up.

Until then, bike is off the market.