5/20/17 Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
I'll bring somehting along with me. Don't mind me if I'm not overly social after the on-track festivities. I'll be working on sorting images, but feel free to stop by the rolling office of Photos by Marty at anytime dueing the evening.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'll bring somehting along with me. Don't mind me if I'm not overly social after the on-track festivities. I'll be working on sorting images, but feel free to stop by the rolling office of Photos by Marty at anytime dueing the evening.

How much extra you charge for photo editing work to make me look fast? I'll be on the endurance bike, #163 instead of the normal #37...and no shark teeth. Not yet. :D

tdelegram

Control Rider
I am just impressed you got my asa comment. That's old school photography. Last time I got dangled I ended up running my best lap of the day.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
You are easy to spot out there...because of your bike, not your ugly mug. But I'll watch you for a lap or two and see where you need to unleash that beast a little more. :D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'll be further spending quality time with my new bike getting more familiar with it's characteristics.

Barber was a pretty successful weekend. Hoping for further successes.

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
Bringing TACO dip for everyone except Emerson. Emerson can't have any, wait Bill can't have any either tortilla chips aggravate his dentures :)

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Bringing TACO dip for everyone except Emerson. Emerson can't have any, wait Bill can't have any either tortilla chips aggravate his dentures :)

And now because of that no one is getting any bacon chicken bite.... Hurting my feelings man....

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
And now because of that no one is getting any bacon chicken bite.... Hurting my feelings man....

Don't let Ron do that to you. He hurt my feelings too. I think we should just eat your bacon chicken bites without him.