5Axis Hotwings, 2nd is for the 1st loser

gkotlin

The Lockhart brothers are pretty low key, but some typical great Nesbians. They haven't been around the Mid-West much this season. Because they are out kicking butt racing!

Mike won 4 out of 4 races at BeaveRun this weekend! Not bad for an old guy on an 11 year old backup bike! I think he's cheating. He has a bionic knee.
Dave's been struggling with the 250 2 stroke. It just won't cooperate this year. So he man's up and decide to race their ZX6. I think I have more time on his bike than he does. He goes out and wins his race as well!

Congrats to them! They're some of the best friends someone could ask for. They've worked their way up to Advanced on lightweight bikes, riding the wheels off of them!

Nice work guys!

rk97

Now to get Dave into the meat grinder races :D

nice job guys - I didn't know Mike was doing that many races. I only caught two of them.

dlockhart5x

rk97;212150 wrote: Now to get Dave into the meat grinder races :D

nice job guys - I didn't know Mike was doing that many races. I only caught two of them.
There are few perks to being old and I'm liking this one. See you at Nelson?

We are just the latest example of coming up through the NESBA ranks and reaping the rewards of the "restrictive" nesba program.

Thanks all this has been a fun year.

rk97

Yeah, I plan to be there to pit-bitch for whoever needs some help, but the bike won't be re-built by then.

priority #1 right now is figuring out the best way to get water wetter out and antifreeze in without a running engine. I'm hoping it's just the tipover switch and the kill switch that are screwed up. Right now the bike cranks, but won't start. We'll talk at Nelson - hell, maybe I WILL bring the bike and just wrench on it :D

gkotlin

dlockhart5x;212154 wrote: There are few perks to being old and I'm liking this one. See you at Nelson?

We are just the latest example of coming up through the NESBA ranks and reaping the rewards of the "restrictive" nesba program.

Thanks all this has been a fun year.
Not restrictive. Structured and extensive. It's all about helping you achieve your goals and become better through self discipline and solid instruction.

dlockhart5x

gkotlin;212174 wrote: Not restrictive. Structured and extensive. It's all about helping you achieve your goals and become better through self discipline and solid instruction.
That is why I did the air "quote" thing.. Proof is in the pudding so to speak. Lots of :cr: and :a: stickers on the race grid and stacking up the wood. I have wondered over the years why NESBA has never marketed the successes it's members have had when making the jump to racing.

And some extra thanks to Greg K for the 600 riding tips. I am starting to get the hang of it.

Randal03r1

Control Rider
We had a crazy weekend! :wow:

I was cracking up when I realized Mike was yelling at Dave to hurry up and put rains on his SV!

Congrats to Mike on the Wins! and Dave for stepping up the plate and ridding the 600.

See you fools at Nelsons on my SV!! :popcorn:

hotwings

Thanks to all..... The little SV I started with years ago in Nesba B at Black Hawk has come along way.

As for Randy... better have your "A" game... Racing is so much fun!!!!!