600rr rear subframe tweaked - Advice needed.

moto-ufo

Hi all, can I take a crowbar and bend this thing back? One side is higher (by about and inch) and actually makes my seat tilted up a little on the right side.

What about a race shop (where or who that would be I have no idea)? Would they be able handle something like this? I know they can check for frame alignment, etc.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Steve

You might want to get the whole bike measured for straightness if the subframe is tweaked that much. Do a search for gmd computrack, I've used them in the past. It was significantly more than the subframe I mentioned.

Sorry I was so short before,I had a few beers and I usually don't post then.

Steve

snikwad

get on 600rr.net and wera.com and look for a new one, i got one off ebay back when i had one for $155 shipped. the twist back in to place method is iffy, last time i did that it went back to tweaked after a few months,

moto-ufo

Steve;3054 wrote: You might want to get the whole bike measured for straightness if the subframe is tweaked that much. Do a search for gmd computrack, I've used them in the past. It was significantly more than the subframe I mentioned.

Sorry I was so short before,I had a few beers and I usually don't post then.

Steve
Thanks for the tip. Ironically, I used to live right near their Scranton location...now I live over 5 hours away.