6x12 Trailer, 2 bikes?

Axis

I have a 6x12 trailer and pit bull set up for one bike. I was considering purchasing a second pit bull stand so I could get 2 bikes in trailer if needed. Has anyone put 2 bikes in a 6x12 trailer. If yes, how tight is it? Just debating if its possible or worth the effort. thanks

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Not a trailer, but my van is 6’ wide inside. I got two naked upright bikes side by side which is probably the widest scenario I think. Fits fine.

53326982693_6e2065f425_c.jpg

53327101489_8143606d53_c.jpg

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
I have a 6x12 V-nose with two bikes side-by-side using the TRS system. I didn't offset the plates, so the bike bars are close, but not an issue. The bars on the wall side are also close, but hasn't been an issue. If you have a motorcycle with very wide bars you might have a problem, but my R7 has bar end extenders (for brake guard) and sliders with plenty of room. I also have a third plate further ahead for when I'm carrying two bikes plus my Z125 that I use in the paddock.

bmart

Control Rider
I suspect it would be the same in an enclosed trailer, but I've seen others put one bike in each way so that the handlebars aren't trying to take up the same time space. i've put three on my open trailer like that, with the center bike facing backward.