7x14+3.6 V-nose all aluminium enclosed trailer

Landshark

Control Rider
I have a black all aluminium 7x14 plus the 3.6 V enclosed trailer for sale. It has 3 rows of E-track,6'6 interior height, 13.500 low profile "Carrier" AC unit (new used 4 times) double fold down bunks (used 4 times)(blazinbelltech) freezer curtain rear door flaps to keep the cool inside while the ramp is down. This trailer will sleep 4 with 2 bikes still in the front. It will hold 5 bikes and gear. It weighs 1700lbs without the extras. Side door with RV style lock and handle. Also has 6 interior 12v dome lights.
I have run a coffee pot, 2 sets of warmers, a large 36" fan, 26in flat panel with game console, a 40watt household light and the AC unit on a 3500 watt generator. So the AC doesn't draw a tremendous amount.
Pics on request. $4800 OBO

Troy(at)tcg-llc.net

Landshark

Control Rider
Price updated and Pics will be e-mailed when I get home. Need your e-mail address

This is a pic from the site. Its the same trailer.
enclosed_cargo2.jpg

bigpic_center.jpg

JonnyZ!

does this mean..............TOY HAULER!!!!!!!!!!!?

I paid that for a 5x12 single axle.....

seriously...this is a SMOKIN deal for this trailer!! I I was in the market....this would be the one I buy.

:agree:

Someone is gonna get a deal!

physicistkev

Control Rider
I expect a reserved sleeping spot in the new on Troy. Just think of it as insurance against using lack of sleep as an excuse ;)

JonnyZ!

Landshark;8474 wrote: John it sure does buddy. It's a biggin to. 33ft! sleeps 10 carries 4500lbs.

Do I smell Barber in November........................??!!! :D

Dibs on two spots and two bikes I'll bring a tent so the family can sleep like royalty ;)

Get a few more hangers on and the gas just may be affordable ;)

ThePro8

i would need a car that can pull it....and a place to store it :( But I want it.

Oh and I would need a working bike to put in it. (all of mine are broken)

Landshark

Control Rider
It's super lite at 1700 dry. Add 100 for the AC 100 for the track 150 for the bunks. All that and its still less than any steel frame. Our 08 Highlander can tow it with 2 bikes and gear without worry. It has a foldable wheel (no sand pad) so you can push it around by hand. John it looks like Barber is going to be an STT day OCT 25/26 due to some conflict with the NESBA dates. If gas stays down I may go back for the NESBA dates and if my schedule opens up.

MotorSWATCop

Where did you get the fold up bunks...

Bump for a great deal here. If I didn't just buy a trailer i would be all over this one. Info on the A/C unit too...If you get a chance...

Landshark

Control Rider
The bunks are 499 each at Blazinbeltech plus shipping at 250 and the AC is a 13500 low profie Carrier for 745 at any local RV dealer and you'll want the freezer curtain if you go that route for 180. Don''t forget the 300 in E track.