9-12-13 Thunderbolt video

Hey akosi,

were you on the all orange bike ? I was trying so hard to catch you but ah NOT !! you were riding well

akosi

That was me and thanks! I saw you in the pits but I don't think I got behind you at all when riding but I'll check my other videos. Love the bike I also have the 2011 750 I just throw on the track fairings to be on the safe side. You have any mods to the bike? Wasn't that a sweet day with the AMA riders!

It really was an awesome day !!! being on the track with some of those guys can really put it in perspective as to just how fast they are !!! Riding with some A guys is also a treat and that's why I cant wait for the SED . Are you gonna be able to make the 24th &25th ?

as far as the bike I have it geared 2 up in the back a full Akro exaust and a quick shifter

akosi

JimmyW;288572 wrote: It really was an awesome day !!! being on the track with some of those guys can really put it in perspective as to just how fast they are !!! Riding with some A guys is also a treat and that's why I cant wait for the SED . Are you gonna be able to make the 24th &25th ?

as far as the bike I have it geared 2 up in the back a full Akro exaust and a quick shifter
What's the SED? I am trying to figure out when I can make it back to the track maybe the 24th or 25th it will be a last second decision lol. Full Akro system is really nice!

akosi

JimmyW;288578 wrote: Skills Enhancement Day
A & I riders only and I believe it's open track all day !!!:cool::cool:
Damn that's sick! Well ill deffinetly try to make that then.

borislav

Control Rider
akosi;288600 wrote: Just looked at those SED days they are up there in price I mean is it really worth it?
Well let me put it this way,you are riding with A riders which is benefit on it's own meaning you'll have many fast guys to try to pick up stuff. from (lines,body position,braking markers etc). Also CR's will be there if you need tow and want somebody to work with you on a specific problematic area for you and it is open track which mean you get on and off the track when you want!
In short you'll learn a lot,burn a lot of gas and get tired a lot,tires...;)

akosi

Ok yah it does sound worth it I better start resting up for that day haha sounds exhausting but a blast!