A few Saturday pics

Mezzanine06

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

gluaisrothar

Thanks Greg. I'm on the black and silver CBR #353 following my good friend on his black and red R6 ... before the R6 was modified by a turn 1 'incident' on Sunday morning.

Gavin:)

Mezzanine06

gluaisrothar;53229 wrote: Thanks Greg. I'm on the black and silver CBR #353 following my good friend on his black and red R6 ... before the R6 was modified by a turn 1 'incident' on Sunday morning.

I forgot to tell you guys I had those pics when we saw you Sunday morning at the gas station so I'm glad you're on the board :) Nice sequence of you guys.

Hirsch

gluaisrothar;53229 wrote: Thanks Greg. I'm on the black and silver CBR #353 following my good friend on his black and red R6 ... before the R6 was modified by a turn 1 'incident' on Sunday morning.

Hmmmmmm, Following eh? :D:D:D

gluaisrothar

That's my excuse, Pat, and I'm sticking to it;)

For those of you that don't know Pat now lives less than 100 feet from where I am now typing. I could probably just lean out my window and shout this to him! But no, not in this age of message boards;)

I got the link that you sent my work address, Pat. Thanks for that.

Tedd is doing only so so. His back and shoulder are still giving him a lot of pain. He's off to the doc again tomorrow and will be off work this week at a minimum. I was hoping that he'd improve more quickly. Hopefully his recovery will speed up.

G

Hirsch

I can hear you.....

Have you seen any of Josh's pictures? He took 3500 shots. I've been buggin him. He said he thinks he has some pictures of everyone and he'll post up when he has them sorted. He sent me a couple samples and they are very nice.

scrub

Control Rider
gluaisrothar;53251 wrote: That's my excuse, Pat, and I'm sticking to it;)

For those of you that don't know Pat now lives less than 100 feet from where I am now typing. I could probably just lean out my window and shout this to him! But no, not in this age of message boards;)

G
Sorry to hear of your misfortune..........with Pat living so close and all.