A thief in your midst...

geekmug

Nikolaus Schleitwiler;215122 wrote: WE agreed that if my company profited $500 or more he (Brian) would be paid $200.
This is the problem with verbal contracts, and you should be mindful who you make them with. He probably said, "if you make $500," and you probably heard "profit" and he probably thought "gross." And then here we are today having everybody's dirty laundry blasted on the forum for all of time.

Today's Lesson: get it in (unambiguous) writing.

greeny

Germany;215094 wrote: Not to be off topic or sound like a prick....
I checked your stats, and it seems like you had a pretty good run as Novice. Congratulations.
It seems once you became expert the reality kinda hit, ehy?

Anyway I think if I would have every championship I won or was "runner up" :second: :third: stickered on the side of my trailer, I better be running AMA SBK, or WSBK... but that is just my two cents....

:epenis:
no matter which championship you win, you gotta work your butt off, be pretty quick, and invest a lot of time, energy, and money - that's something to be proud of. unless, of course, you're racing AM supertwins :p

:eek:uttahere:

Germany

greeny;215217 wrote: unless, of course, you're racing AM supertwins :p
:eek:uttahere:
Got that one right, once I'm grown up I wanna ride normal bikes, outside the special olymics... but hey when did you finish ahead of everyone AM & EX the last time? :idea:

trailmug;215115 wrote: It does seem reasonable to add that I'm still patiently waiting for my CD from Redline since 7/5, with several emails exchanged since then..
It took me 10 months, with about 1 email/month as a reminder.

bmart

Control Rider
73387d1293587394-pocono-country-place-good-bad-its-zombie-thread.jpg

ko-y-u-no-let-thread-die.jpg

687474703a2f2f7777772e73656374616c6b2e636f6d2f626f617264732f696d616765732f696d706f727465642f323031312f30372f626c61636b686174546872656164437261704469652d312e6a7067

jigmoore

Nikolaus Schleitwiler;215122 wrote: So, I will start off by apologizing. I have never posted here, but feel I should respond…

One year ago I was contacted by Brian Moore to shoot a two day event at Blackhawk Farms. Since I shoot all but two or three events there per year I said ok, at that point WE agreed that if my company profited $500 or more he (Brian) would be paid $200. Long story short. I never made $500. that’s it. What does he think I gross $500 pay out $220 in expenses plus pay him $200 and I go home with $80? Even with the money he gave J C I still didn’t MAKE (profit) over $500. He states that he told me about giving “Friends” money to order from me, Brian, you never told me shit, you sir kept that to yourself and now your trying to cover your tracks by putting it out there that you told me,

You also state that _ _ _ didn’t want me shooting there events and that they stated I was screwing over there customers. I shot at least three events in 2010 for _ _ _ at Autobahn. The event your posting about happened in 2010... So when is it that you got me back in with _ _ _? And Why is it that when I spoke with _ _ _ this year about texts from you they stated to me that you in no way connected with _ _ _ management? Also why is it that most of the events I shot for them in 2010 I was their covering for you because you didn’t show? Why did I have CR’s and Members calling me asking if I could cover because the photog that was supposed to be there was not going to show?

Why are you on the NESBA page posting this shit, you have not shot any NESBA event that I can see back to 2009, Plus you state your here to protect the members and riders from me? Where were you for the Cook off? Did you donate anything to help get more protective air fence for the riders and members? Redline has donated over $1000.00 in product and cash money over a two year period to the air fence fund through NESBA. I have done what I can to help riders who get injured during CCS races . I always correct any issues with any order a rider has made through me.

I think that what your trying to do is get me to go away. Well you thought wrong, you can say what ever it is you want about me and my company. What it comes down to is I offer a great service and product at a very good price. I now have four photographers employed by redline and I’m going to be here a very long time. I’m going to shoot for NESBA and every other group that will have me and I will continue to provide my services for years to come. You can go away.

Thanks everybody. I said my piece
This won't become a public back and forth pissing match...at least on my part. I already said my side...he's said his. and I will simply answer the questions he asked and you guys can judge for yourself if you ever want to do business with him.

- he didn't bring up the 'profit' argument until after i proved to him that he was lying when i told him i knew he had exceeded $500 by giving money to someone to buy something and put him over the mark. each time i asked he kept saying...'nope...just came a little short...sorry'. that means he knew the whole time we were talking gross. he was expecting to make triple that...i still don't believe him that he didn't make more...but that's only an assumption.

- it's true i kept the giving money to friends part secret until he didn't disclose the extra income and it exposed him as a liar....then i disclosed it to him directly on the same phone call.

- he was kicked out PRIOR to me getting him back in in 2010.

- i have never been and never said i was with the trackday company mgmt. i simply passed on that when i forwarded them the information about you stiffing me...and that you couldn't be trusted....and i suggested to them that they not use you...they said they agreed that it probably wouldn't be wise....and i just relayed to you what they said.

- the trackday company goes to Blackhawk once per year. 2009 i shot it. 2010 you asked to shoot it for me and did. 2011 i asked Gron4 to shoot it for me. you are incorrect about me not showing up. i always either get someone to sub, or show up. always.

- i'm on here to let people know who may not have otherwise known.

- no, i have not donated HeavyPennyPhoto.com funds to airfence fund, but I have personally donated a few times. Probably not $1000....but probably a third of that....sorry. but i do over 10 free event per year for the Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation hospital and have been working very closely with Gingerman on helping them resolve a safety issue. i also give free pics to staff. and donate my products each year in raffles at the track. i also instruct at trackdays and teach them how to be safer riders. i also once captured a spider and let him outside rather than killing him. not that that has anything to do with anything....but since i got called out...

- i am not trying to make you go away. i want you to succeed. i want you to quit cheating people....fix the issues with the couple riders that have piped up on this thread that need their orders filled....be honest in your future dealings...and succeed. truly. was i not helpful in our first conversation when you asked me a million questions...and i answered every single one in great detail.

btw.....your total due is now down to only $45. i can provide a mailing address if you want.

avizpls

#11-A
jesus H christ get off my board! you sound like a whining ninny at this point.

Im pretty much convinced Ill never buy photos from anyone ever again for fear it may be you. Or someone who is supposed to pay you in turn.

Either way, I just want you to know that I am laughing at you. This buisness practice is laughable. So I laugh.

ha ha. ha. HA

TheGrouch

geekmug;215138 wrote: This is the problem with verbal contracts, and you should be mindful who you make them with. He probably said, "if you make $500," and you probably heard "profit" and he probably thought "gross." And then here we are today having everybody's dirty laundry blasted on the forum for all of time.

Today's Lesson: get it in (unambiguous) writing.
This x eleventy bazillion.