Absolute Vet Day at Tbt this Thursday

BigBird

i think its a general rule not to put other Trackday Orgs on another Trackday Org...but I can be wrong....

JLove

Sorry

Sry. Wasn't trying to promote them really. Just trying to figure out if that day is still happening.

I can assure everyone JLove isn't trying to disrespect NESBA. He is just wondering who's going, if anybody and nothing more.

BZ

machdw69

Millville's high for tomorrow is 54 degrees. I've not ridden at quick Intermediate speeds in cool weather like that before so just curious how much grip there is at that temp?

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
vinny337;160009 wrote: I can assure you JLove is a deadman...just joking...:D
dont be surprised to find your bike in a tree at the next event..........just saying i heard things...:wow:

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
lemondrop;160049 wrote: dont be surprised to find your bike in a tree at the next event..........just saying i heard things...:wow:
You coming out of your self-imposed retirement Lemon???? :D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
lemondrop;160049 wrote: dont be surprised to find your bike in a tree at the next event..........just saying i heard things...:wow:
Lol, it won't be the first time...however, yep you guessed it, they're dead...:D

JLove

machdw69;160047 wrote: Millville's high for tomorrow is 54 degrees. I've not ridden at quick Intermediate speeds in cool weather like that before so just curious how much grip there is at that temp?
On 10/17 it was like that, and we had 13 bikes off the track before lunch. Mainly in the chicane and turn 6 (hard left). Gotta take the morning pretty slow and easy, especially on those left handers.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
kappy1000;160061 wrote: You coming out of your self-imposed retirement Lemon???? :D
gotta quit while your ahead.......

wait a tic...:notsure: i don think i was ever ahead....well..looks like i will be coming out of retirement!:popcorn:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Bubba Z...with the Holidays approaching...we'll give some Love to JLove and cut him some slack on this one. :D

If you're riding NJMP tomorrow...just take it at about 65-75% and enjoy being out on your bike for the day. It's not the time to go for your personal best this time of year.

Have fun and be safe about it.

JLove

Good times. NESBA is still the best. Was just happy to squeeze one last day in. There were still plenty of wrecks. Didn't push too hard. Video shows how slow things were. First lap in traffic was 1:52 :( We were crawling. Got to a 1:42 but that was about it. Didn't want to have a cautionary tale that started with "It was the last track day of the year, and it was chilly...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ1GB-T7MyA

BigBird

i didn't get to make this event, even though I paid for it :(

wife was not well and had to stay home...life always getting in the way of some track time.

hope everyone that went came home safe

erick1670

BigBird;160806 wrote: i didn't get to make this event, even though I paid for it :(

wife was not well and had to stay home...life always getting in the way of some track time.

hope everyone that went came home safe
man sorry to hear that, hope she is doing better now.....

yeah, was great!