After marked lever for Brembo Master cylinder….!?

Lars

Hi guys

I hope to buy some Vortex levers for my bike.
brembo_master_cylinder.jpg

Would any of the lever kits for Ducati fit my Brembo Master Cylinder (19*20)?
I prefer Vortex because our track vender has parts, but other brands would be okay.

LB392SL.jpg

Thank you in advance

Cu @ the track,
Lars

Lars

Hi Drew

Thank you.
I have looked at the Vortex pages and taked to them.
I just noticed that some Ducati has Brembo master, but I don't know if any of them has the same as I have.

Thanks,
Lars

Ruhe52

CRGs are nice as well and dont sell Derek or Moon short just because it isn't Vortex it might not mean they can't get it. My bad on an exhaust. I'm sure if I could have waited last year Derek could have prolly saved me some $$$$$ on my Sato system. Find what you like and check with him. How is the shoulder Lars?

RyanITV

Admin
+1 on Yoyodyne if you're looking for the Brembo part. Chris Moon can also get anything Yoyodyne carries, as far as I know...

Ryan

Lars

Hi Guys

Thank you very much for hints and links.
I want to go with short levers – Looks cooler and I think they are safer.
Back in 2007 meet I a guy, that had his hand injured between the lever and handlebar.
I would think shorter levers will not hit the ground as easy and the bar ends could take the impact.

Mike: I got full motion back and no bump on the shoulder.
I listen to you guys and took my PT very serious.
The full motion was accomplished in 12 sessions, that was my goal.
So thanks to all of you for emails, PMs and topics on the board etc. about shoulder injuries that all helped me.

Cu @ the track,
Lars

snikwad

im looking for some too. besides staying brembo, gptechllc.com has the best options, as far as price IMO, the CRGs for brembos are expensive.
Titax also makes brembo levers, and well as pazzo i believe, but only CRG, GPtech, and Active, make folding brembo levers, as far as ive seen, and of course, Brembo itself.

fossilfuel

I have a Gilles x-treme lever model BLS-01 brake lever that was a Christmas present. I like the long levers. THis lever list for $175.00 and is still in the box. I will sell it for 85.00 shipped. I can also send a picture or two to your e-mail address if you would like...I am not sure if it works on the new combo brake lever. I know it has a ton of adjustments.

rubberman

I just checked Pazzo's website and didn't see any listing for levers on the Brembo MC's. I sent them an email, so we'll find out for sure. I'd like to find a shorty style adj. lever for my 19x18 Brembo MC. Adding that MC to my F4i was one of the best mods I've ever done and adding an adj shorty lever would be even better.

rubberman

snikwad;33245 wrote: You do know that brembo makes a folding and non folding shorty for their MCs right?
Yes, I have seen some of the levers on the yoyodyne website. I've used the pazzo levers also and liked the shape of their levers (radiused of sorts edges) and sizing. I just wanted to check and see if there was another option available.

snikwad

Ok. Well keep us posted, if they make a folding shorty, in gold I may be interested.
I already have pazzo on the clutch side, had em on my stock MC.

Lars

Thank you for the offer.
The Gilles looks really great, but more advanced then I need.

Cu @ the track,
Lars

rubberman

snikwad;33252 wrote: Ok. Well keep us posted, if they make a folding shorty, in gold I may be interested.
I already have pazzo on the clutch side, had em on my stock MC.
I heard back from Pazzo, they do have the short style lever for the Brembo. You can order it through CTS Moto.
Here's a couple of pictures that they sent me of the Pazzo short lever compared to the original Brembo long lever.