Air fence fundraiser?

Mikey75702

Did I miss a posting saying when and where the air fence fundraiser was going to be this year? Trying to make a plan for my limited season this year and definitely want to be at the fundraiser event. Thanks, Meatball.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
We will be making a formal announcement, but we did put out a 'Save the Date' mailing last week. We will are planning fundraisers at Road Atlanta, July 4th, and Pitt Race July 18th. Stay tuned for formal announcement.

Mikey75702

I went back and checked... I definitely didn't get it. I got the ones about Pocono and Nc bike, but nothing about the fundraisers.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Does anyone have a high res version of the air fence fund's logo? I have a group of us on the R1-Froum wanting to make some shirts to raise a little bit of money for the fund, but I am failing at finding a good quality image of the logo....

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Maybe try contacting Roadracing World? Explain what you're doing and I'm sure that they will oblige.

tad158

Yep, that is next on the list, just wondering if anyone had a copy handy....

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Steve got it. Please reach out to RRW with the request and let them know what you are looking to do since it's their logo.

tad158

Does anyone have an email? The web page seems to have been updated last in 2012, and there is only a phone number listed....

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
If you send an email to letters@roadracingworld (dot) com one of the Ulrich family will get the message and you will probably hear back from John, Trudy, or Chris Ulrich.