Am I being unfair or is she?

justariot66

Hi y'all this is Dave's wife. He just happened to leave this page open so I thought I would have some fun. Just for the record I did not "pitch a fit" as he described. He asked my opinion and I gave it to him. That simple. Since we need to save for the rest of our down payment for the house we already put a nonrefundable deposit on and two of our kids need a couple grand in dental work to be completed I thought it would be best to wait until early next year to spend on toys and such or at least wait until we have a bit more money saved.

BTW the boobs were closer to $5000 and yes they were necessary to keep our great sex life going. Otherwise it would be sex with my shirt on = feeling inhibited = not as much fun. Also it's one of the very few things I have gotten for myself over the past ten years!

We have a great sex life honey. Why spoil it with all this arguing? In the end you will buy the bike anyway regardless of what I have to say so why ask just to argue over it?

HighWay

justariot66;75372 wrote: Hi y'all this is Dave's wife. He just happened to leave this page open so I thought I would have some fun. Just for the record I did not "pitch a fit" as he described. He asked my opinion and I gave it to him. That simple. Since we need to save for the rest of our down payment for the house we already put a nonrefundable deposit on and two of our kids need a couple grand in dental work to be completed I thought it would be best to wait until early next year to spend on toys and such or at least wait until we have a bit more money saved.

BTW the boobs were closer to $5000 and yes they were necessary to keep our great sex life going. Otherwise it would be sex with my shirt on = feeling inhibited = not as much fun. Also it's one of the very few things I have gotten for myself over the past ten years!

We have a great sex life honey. Why spoil it with all this arguing? In the end you will buy the bike anyway regardless of what I have to say so why ask just to argue over it?

:haha:

Wink

So.. Dave's wife... what about the pics? I might need to just sell a bike and give my wife a present. Just not sure if it is worth it... :)

Kmac

That's 5K down the tubes..................there ain't gonna be no bumpy bumpy in that house for a while. hahaha....

Wink

Barry has it right, we need a little perspective. Any pics would help. Just remember, we are here to serve YOUR needs. Gotta love this club! :)

GT04Mustang

justariot66;75372 wrote: We have a great sex life honey. Why spoil it with all this arguing? In the end you will buy the bike anyway regardless of what I have to say so why ask just to argue over it?
Cuz angry sex is GREAT SEX!!!!!

T

THE MUFFIN MAN

im amazed how so called grown men, have to ask permission from women, who are not their mothers, to do anything.

Trent1098S

Man four pages and still no boobs! WTF!

My relationship is considerably different than the OP's so I can't offer any constructive advice. I buy what I want, and I buy my wife what she wants. I do what I want, she does what she wants. Usually there's no conflict there.

(She'll tell you that I buy exactly what she tells me to, and do exactly what she wants, but that I'm simply not aware of it since she's an expert at mind control.)

She may be right. I'm the one that works but she's got the only copy of our ATM card. I drive a beat up pickup truck with mismatched fender and no working radio, she's got a newer Expedition that's in mint condition with DVD player.

Dude. Face it. Bottom line is you're as screwed as I am, so get used to it. Men really have nothing to offer women that beats what they can offer us men. So we lose every time.

Trent1098S

justariot66;75372 wrote:
See what I mean about things women can offer in a relationship? This is where the mind control part comes in. Face it dude.. you lose, she wins. :)

Although it DOES sound like she's being pretty reasonable..

Damn mind control. Guess it works over the intarweb too.

Big_J_29

THE MUFFIN MAN;75516 wrote: im amazed how so called grown men, have to ask permission from women, who are not their mothers, to do anything.
That may be because most of us are Happily Married and it is a peacfull coexistance and we don't all think like cavemen.

justariot66

Muffin man there are 2 ways to explain your comment.

1 your head is burried up your ass far enough that it blocks your vision. In which case you are headed for lots of jerkin off.

2 Your not married and have no idea what your talking about.

PS You answer to your mom?

Dave #66

BTW I just got home with the bike, she'll be ready for end of september fun. Sooner if I wasn't crippled at the moment.