ANNOUNCED: NJMP Thunderbolt B/I A/I Endurance Days!

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
By popular request (even if you slackers took too long to answer my poll on the subject), we're pleased to announce two more Endurance Events at NJMP Thunderbolt at the end of September. This gives you guys plenty of time to get out of work and come out and enjoy up to 7 hours of open track!

The B/I combined format date is Tuesday, September 27th. It's opened to all new riders, all Beginner group riders and any newer/slower Intermediate rider with less than 4 days in Intermediate. We'll be using some modified passing rules, so traffic should be a non-issue.

The A/I combined format date is Wednesday, September 28th. It's opened to all Advanced group riders as well as any upper-pack, faster Intermediate riders with at least 3 days in Intermediate. Be honest with yourself about your pace - if you're on the slower side, contact us and we'll see about getting you in for the previous day. We'll be the established A/I passing rules that have been such a success at other NJMP Endurance Events.

For both days, space is limited. Sign up early to take advantage of no late-registration surcharge. We expect the B/I day in particular will sell out quickly.

Enjoy!

Ryan

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Jul 31, 2008
Pottstown, PA
IN!!!!

Not to nitpick, but Sept 27th is a Tuesday and Sept 28 is a Wednesday. The dates are 27 & 28, but it's a Tuesday/Wednesday, not Wed/Thurs as Ryan initially posted.

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
ninjamansc;208343 wrote: IN!!!!

Not to nitpick, but Sept 27th is a Tuesday and Sept 28 is a Wednesday. The dates are 27 & 28, but it's a Tuesday/Wednesday, not Wed/Thurs as Ryan initially posted.
Fixed - thanks for that. For some reason, I had April open in iCal and used the days of the week from that.

1up5down

Control Rider
Jul 12, 2008
blueninja1;208310 wrote: Guess who's comin to dinner?
Umm, hey there young fella. What day are you planning on coming to dinner?

I suggest that you continue to digest that piece of humble pie and come over on the 27th B/I. We can always invite you back another day to eat at the grown up table, lol:D.

PS. Remember to eat all your vision vegetables (eyes up and looking down the track). Don't mash that throttle potato, bake it nice and slow, so you evenly apply the butter (slow in, hot out).

Be Safe out there Brendon & have fun!

-Allen

blueninja1

Aug 16, 2010
lol hey al,

i'll be going on tuesday for the B/I day. for sure i'll keep up a healthy dose of those veggies and helpings.

and remember to save me a spot at the table for the future!

:D

will you be going for the wednesday enduro?

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
blueninja1;208392 wrote: lol hey al,

i'll be going on tuesday for the B/I day. for sure i'll keep up a healthy dose of those veggies and helpings.

Allen needs to come help serve the stuffing on Wednesday. ;)

Ryan

Gorecki

May 27, 2010
Hey Ryan, is there the ever so slight, remote, extreme possiblity we could get a hint, sense or chime in from the CR's that will attend on the B/I day?

I have some *things* I'd like to spearhead. :eek:

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
Gorecki;208407 wrote: Hey Ryan, is there the ever so slight, remote, extreme possiblity we could get a hint, sense or chime in from the CR's that will attend on the B/I day?

I have some *things* I'd like to spearhead. :eek:
They're welcome to chime in. I'll be there both days, as will Kubricky (he's running the B/I day, Mike's running the A/I one).

I bet Pontrelli will be coming too. I think he's at NJMP so often, the government is making him declare dual-residency between NJ and PA.

Ryan

Oct 15, 2010
Central Virginia
hoping i can do this but not likely. mangled my right hand at work last thursday. :banghead: if i clear tech inspection (ortho doctor) then i'll consider it. hats off to you guys for putting this enduro day on the calender.

1up5down

Control Rider
Jul 12, 2008
blueninja1;208392 wrote: lol hey al,

Brendon -

We will keep a special spot open for you. Now, you know us grown ups don't take kindly to young whipper snappers who don't have manners. So, remember to say "more please" and "thank you" while we properly introduce you to your seat.

RyanITV;208395 wrote:
Allen needs to come help serve the stuffing on Wednesday. ;)

Ryan
Now you know I'm addicted to this format. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to come out and play. I don't know about serving any stuffing asT-Bolt has my number. I'm struggling to get out of the 32s. I need to find 2-3 seconds to hang with you big boy CRs, Geesh:notsure:!

I'll see how things go on the 29th of this month.

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
1up5down;208428 wrote: need to find 2-3 seconds to hang with you big boy CRs, Geesh:notsure:!

I'll see how things go on the 29th of this month.
I'll be there - had a couple of breakthroughs at VIR last weekend messing with some of those SE guys. Thinking I can put my head down and drop from 30s to 28s. We need to hook up and go play... I've seen you ride, you can do it.

Ryan

Dave561

Control Rider
Apr 25, 2014
Those B guys must have been fast huh? Good to see they towed you down to some decent lap times.

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
slow_honda;208461 wrote: Those B guys must have been fast huh? Good to see they towed you down to some decent lap times.
Timer showed a best of 1:39.16 in B group, following the rules, with waiting for a wave-by. :D

Ryan