Another new guy

Will be doing Roebling Road for my first track day with N2. I hear good things about N2 and really looking forward to it. Been going to the track off and on for years. 62 years old, slow as hell, and recently graduated from a 200hp beast to a 300cc lightweight. Finally, I have to learn how to ride in the corners.

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No but it does smell funny.
Back in the day we used to have to add additives to alcohol at the drag strip so it would be visible if it was on fire and you could smell it if it was leaking. They made all kinds of scents...was always funny to dump in a friends street car and have them trying to figure out why the hell their car smelled like root beer/pineapples/cotton candy.

Back in the day we used to have to add additives to alcohol at the drag strip so it would be visible if it was on fire and you could smell it if it was leaking. They made all kinds of scents...was always funny to dump in a friends street car and have them trying to figure out why the hell their car smelled like root beer/pineapples/cotton candy.
That's what I do. It's called Motul 800-2T :)

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So how does one sign up for ATP? I read the page on it, but saw nothing about pricing, schedule, or signup.
It's right in the TD signup list. It's not at every TD, but seems to run pretty consistently at NC and Pitt. It is full this weekend @ NC, but Pitt shows availability. Very limited group size. You just check the box and reg like you would any other TD. Cost is 395. Full info is available here. As to the 2 day I mentioned, that MAY have been a one-off last year. Maybe Chip will chime in and confirm...I do know that it was not on the schedule at the beginning of the year, but I believe it was very well received.