Anybody with AIM SOLO lap timer data for NJMP Thunderbolt?

mdhokie

Hey, I just got one of the AIM SOLO 2 lap timers, used it for the first time yesterday at NJMP. Trying to figure out how to use the race studio software that comes with it. I think the most helpful thing is comparing speed vs location on track, so with each lap you compare, you can see which areas of the track you were faster on which lap, etc.

Does anybody else have one of the AIM SOLO lap timers, and if so do they have any NJMP Thunderbolt lap data results they could share with me? I would love to compare my data to somebody who's a lot better than me, to clearly see which corners need the most improvement.

I would be happy to share my data as well with anybody that wants it, though probably nobody does...I'm at a slow intermediate group pace.

buzz-06

Data doesn't get much better than that. Race studio is tricky, takes a good bit of time to really "master" it. There are some YouTube videos that help a lot

mdhokie

That's fabulous, thank you very much! Would love to get this kind of data for other tracks too.