Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

cesarpao05

:haha: yea i know sorry for my horrible english but i im colombian and never went to school to learn how ti write. in short words i went to stt for a track day and they dont have organization at all. they did not make bike inspection and the level of the rider was soo low i was a B rider and the bump me to Avance group in the same weeckend soo stt not good to improve you riding skill.

and if you don understand this time. i better tell you over the phone or in person i speack much better the writing. :banghead:

slowpoke

Translation: Don't Fu** w/ Cesar or you'll get a colombian necktie!

Cesar - good seeing you this weekend and sorry we didn't get to ride together more.

FWIW - STT no longer has operations in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Region so I'm stuck riding w/ these a-holes from NESBA for another year:D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
slowpoke;181893 wrote:
FWIW - STT no longer has operations in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Region so I'm stuck riding w/ these a-holes from NESBA for another year:D
Yeah, they put all their eggs in the Monticello basket and it didn't work out. Boofrigginhoo.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Teamck16;181840 wrote: You all defend NESBA like its your child. If you were to be an outsider looking in at the FACTS over the past few months you would see that things aren't quite being ran correctly. You must start a thread to get a refund, memberships and benefits are being changed without the approval or NOTIFICATION of members, the whole "credits" situation, the schedule is crap and you guys act like nothing has happened. If this is truly a non profit org, then why are we struggling so bad to keep up with a profitable org like STT?

Let me guess... no one has the answers to any of these questions right? Just keep on bashing me while NESBA keeps doing as they please. You may now continue...:rolleyes:
No, when things don't go the way YOU want them to, you ACT like a child..and considering your age and the way you act, you get what you deserve, and NOT just from me this time.

We don't know the all the circumstances behind what took so long to bring this matter to a resolution. Personally, I've had some transactions take a while to resolve with NESBA, and Bob and I have patiently worked with each other get to the conclusion. I've been riding with NESBA for nearly a decade....which puts you maybe in Middle School when I started..and Bob, Dutch, Brian Johnson, Garth, and all the Directors now are all honest, fair and more than reasonable people.

Ryan said after 30 days, the credit card processor makes it hard to refund cash...so that's NOT 30 days after the event..that's 30 days after the transaction...If the OP registered even a month in advance, and NESBA starts processing the refund transactions a couple days after they get back to HQ and get settled to do the work, it may not go through, and then it gets complicated between the credit card processing company and the financial institution that issues the card, Federal Reserve and everything in between.

Credits are an internal transaction refund NESBA fully controls and can resolve very quickly. COMPLETELY different scenario.

You...on the other hand are not. Partly because you're trying to do something you're not equipped for in the areas of both finances and maturity.

Maturity because the rules are, for better or worse, a contract that we all understand and agree to when we become members. HOWEVER, your lack of financial preparation to have the resources (cash) necessary to register within the CLEARLY stated deadlines, causes you to incur the extra fee CLEARLY stated up front. So, you get on this forum and cry worse than my 10 month old hoping Bob or DJ will pacify you trying to pull "I'm a poor starving college kid" card like it's not a worthless joker in the deck.

Now you criticize NESBA's schedule and changes like you have the first DAMNED clue about running a business, when you cannot balance your own checkbook nor your priorities? PLEASE...Bob actually runs his own personal business AND stays involved/runs NESBA. And, right now ALL track day organizations are just trying to survive. STT's not the almighty armor plated, invincible track day wonder you believe it is, either. Monte had to bail while the bailing was good after the Bluegrass debacle...sold it to another gent while he still had a business to sell.

NESBA's events at Barber have dwindled year after year until we're down to 4 weekends now. Why? I BIG factor has been other events wanting that facility that bring in admission PAYING spectators. We don't. We help keep the lights on at Barber in between events that generate revenue..We cannot compete with that. STT/NESBA/etc just get "visitation rights" at Barber..not full custody.

People that can afford this luxury now are truly fortunate...IF you can afford to do this, let alone OWN a motorcycle while you go to school, late fees should be a drop in the bucket. And just like the members, NESBA's made some changes and leaned up..because maybe without those changes we don't have a NESBA.

But fear not..You're not the biggest douche to get on this forum...that title belongs to BlueNinja exclusively. At least you seem to be able to be a decent motorcycle rider..you don't cause the end to anyone else's day, and you don't spend the majority of your day ruining the freshly seeded grass around the track. Sorry, but you get the Silver Medal. :second:

Seriously...when you get on this forum and make jackass and attacking statements and you get responses pointing out clearly your acting like an immature jackass, and NOT just from me...and the posts are all in almost perfect harmony...do you not get it? I think I count about 14 "Your a jackass" responses in this thread alone. I don't think I see any that say to me, "Team, you're absolutely right! Bob Blandford..you're just WRONG! I'm leaving NESBA!!!!!" See posts 12, 17, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 33, 34, 37, 38, 39 and 43. If this were an election, and you were a Democrat
democrat_donkey_on_a__a_hb.gif
..you'd win by a landslide.

I feel bad for you both, too. One day you're going to come to the crossroads in your life when you FINALLY GET IT..and it's going to hit you bigger than the Japanese tsunami....and you're going to realize just how much you've embarrassed yourselves.

And my humble apologies to the OP for jacking this thread..I'm sure if you work patiently with Bob/NESBA, your issue will be resolved.

fitz

Yeah I think he out did himself this time, even slid in a paragragh for BN AND a 3D donkey!

Here D-Zum have a green Sweet Tart.

GreenST.gif

fitz

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Thanks Mr. Fitz! There's nothing like Sweet Tarts!

Love your avatar....cat looks similar to mine, "Hayden". She's my little buddy....sleeps by right side every night.

She's one of my "alarm clocks"..this morning she very gently pawed my nose at about 0715 to tell me it was time to wake up and fill her food bowl.
That was a new one for Hayden....kinda clever on her part.

Teamck16

D-Zum;181921 wrote: No, when things don't go the way YOU want them to, you ACT like a child..and considering your age and the way you act, you get what you deserve, and NOT just from me this time.

We don't know the all the circumstances behind what took so long to bring this matter to a resolution. Personally, I've had some transactions take a while to resolve with NESBA, and Bob and I have patiently worked with each other get to the conclusion. I've been riding with NESBA for nearly a decade....which puts you maybe in Middle School when I started..and Bob, Dutch, Brian Johnson, Garth, and all the Directors now are all honest, fair and more than reasonable people.

Ryan said after 30 days, the credit card processor makes it hard to refund cash...so that's NOT 30 days after the event..that's 30 days after the transaction...If the OP registered even a month in advance, and NESBA starts processing the refund transactions a couple days after they get back to HQ and get settled to do the work, it may not go through, and then it gets complicated between the credit card processing company and the financial institution that issues the card, Federal Reserve and everything in between.

Credits are an internal transaction refund NESBA fully controls and can resolve very quickly. COMPLETELY different scenario.

You...on the other hand are not. Partly because you're trying to do something you're not equipped for in the areas of both finances and maturity.

Maturity because the rules are, for better or worse, a contract that we all understand and agree to when we become members. HOWEVER, your lack of financial preparation to have the resources (cash) necessary to register within the CLEARLY stated deadlines, causes you to incur the extra fee CLEARLY stated up front. So, you get on this forum and cry worse than my 10 month old hoping Bob or DJ will pacify you trying to pull "I'm a poor starving college kid" card like it's not a worthless joker in the deck.

Now you criticize NESBA's schedule and changes like you have the first DAMNED clue about running a business, when you cannot balance your own checkbook nor your priorities? PLEASE...Bob actually runs his own personal business AND stays involved/runs NESBA. And, right now ALL track day organizations are just trying to survive. STT's not the almighty armor plated, invincible track day wonder you believe it is, either. Monte had to bail while the bailing was good after the Bluegrass debacle...sold it to another gent while he still had a business to sell.

NESBA's events at Barber have dwindled year after year until we're down to 4 weekends now. Why? I BIG factor has been other events wanting that facility that bring in admission PAYING spectators. We don't. We help keep the lights on at Barber in between events that generate revenue..We cannot compete with that. STT/NESBA/etc just get "visitation rights" at Barber..not full custody.

People that can afford this luxury now are truly fortunate...IF you can afford to do this, let alone OWN a motorcycle while you go to school, late fees should be a drop in the bucket. And just like the members, NESBA's made some changes and leaned up..because maybe without those changes we don't have a NESBA.

But fear not..You're not the biggest douche to get on this forum...that title belongs to BlueNinja exclusively. At least you seem to be able to be a decent motorcycle rider..you don't cause the end to anyone else's day, and you don't spend the majority of your day ruining the freshly seeded grass around the track. Sorry, but you get the Silver Medal. :second:

Seriously...when you get on this forum and make jackass and attacking statements and you get responses pointing out clearly your acting like an immature jackass, and NOT just from me...and the posts are all in almost perfect harmony...do you not get it? I think I count about 14 "Your a jackass" responses in this thread alone. I don't think I see any that say to me, "Team, you're absolutely right! Bob Blandford..you're just WRONG! I'm leaving NESBA!!!!!" See posts 12, 17, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 33, 34, 37, 38, 39 and 43. If this were an election, and you were a Democrat
democrat_donkey_on_a__a_hb.gif
..you'd win by a landslide.

I feel bad for you both, too. One day you're going to come to the crossroads in your life when you FINALLY GET IT..and it's going to hit you bigger than the Japanese tsunami....and you're going to realize just how much you've embarrassed yourselves.

And my humble apologies to the OP for jacking this thread..I'm sure if you work patiently with Bob/NESBA, your issue will be resolved.
I will address these in the order they were presented...

Since I had the same exact problem as the op, I DO KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES. I was told my refund was accountings problem, this was by BOB.... Its good to know that the directors are NOW honest.

I graduated a year ago and now have a real job- plenty of money to throw at NESBA, if only the opportunity/trackdays were avaliable...

This one was good lol...I've had a check book since I was 16... Its basic math.

I guess STT just got alot more "visitation rights" this year ;)

Why arn't the members...those that MAKE UP NESBA... Involved in the decision making process? Was I the only one bitching when the new rules were decided upon with out any members thoughts?

I guess you have just gotten used to getting F&$*ED in your old age, and your right I am young, so I still have some fire in me :)

Will you be at RA? I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet such an informative and knowing individual. I have many more questions that need to be adressed and I'm guessing that you have all the answers.

slowpoke

Teamck16;181942 wrote: ........Why arn't the members...those that MAKE UP NESBA... Involved in the decision making process? Was I the only one bitching when the new rules were decided upon with out any members thoughts?

simple answer
: nothing would ever get done. Yes, it's a club, but that doesn't mean it's a democracy where nothing happens w/out the members voting. For me, it's all about my fellow members; however voting on everything, even just CRs voting, would stall just about every process and every decision which is why we have Directors and a heirarchy.

As for the membership changes, yes I read all of the complaints of which you had a strong voice in. I've also heard from at least as many folks on how much they appreciated the change and the option to buy the elite membership. The difference is people that are happy don't tend to be as vocal, and wisely stay out of the drama on the board since this is their hobby and they want to keep it fun.

There are dozens of folks who volunteer to keep this org going. I'm sorry you don't see all of the positives in the SE. Personally, I've only ridden w/ the SE guys a few times and they were some of the nicest folks I have ever come across AND couldn't be anymore eager to help fellow riders. My only complaint was I couldn't catch a damn one of them.

At some point, either change clubs OR change attitudes. If it's the latter, then take advantage of the SE CRs that you have at your disposal since they are some of the best riders in the country.

Teamck16

slowpoke;181953 wrote: simple answer: nothing would ever get done. Yes, it's a club, but that doesn't mean it's a democracy where nothing happens w/out the members voting. For me, it's all about my fellow members; however voting on everything, even just CRs voting, would stall just about every process and every decision which is why we have Directors and a heirarchy.

As for the membership changes, yes I read all of the complaints of which you had a strong voice in. I've also heard from at least as many folks on how much they appreciated the change and the option to buy the elite membership. The difference is people that are happy don't tend to be as vocal, and wisely stay out of the drama on the board since this is their hobby and they want to keep it fun.

There are dozens of folks who volunteer to keep this org going. I'm sorry you don't see all of the positives in the SE. Personally, I've only ridden w/ the SE guys a few times and they were some of the nicest folks I have ever come across AND couldn't be anymore eager to help fellow riders. My only complaint was I couldn't catch a damn one of them.

At some point, either change clubs OR change attitudes. If it's the latter, then take advantage of the SE CRs that you have at your disposal since they are some of the best riders in the country.
Computers are amazing things... they can take hundreds of votes all at once... just like they can take hundreds of payments ;) .... an automated system, get on the fourm and vote, they get calculated automaticallly and BOOM you have your verdict. I can't bitch if I have been out voted.

I have no issues the way a trackday is ran. It is very professional and efficient... and yes SE CR's are stupid fast.

slowpoke

Teamck16;181955 wrote: Computers are amazing things... they can take hundreds of votes all at once... just like they can take hundreds of payments ;) .... an automated system, get on the fourm and vote, they get calculated automaticallly and BOOM you have your verdict.

I have no issues the way a trackday is ran. It is very professional and efficient... and yes SE CR's are stupid fast.
It's not the process of collecting votes, it's the 3000 different opinions that would bog the system. As you progress in your career and find yourself running a department or a company, you will understand exactly what I'm talking about.

The folks making decisions are doing so with the best interests of the club in mind. In the end, don't let the term "club" confuse you. It's still a business with a balance sheet that has hundreds of thousands of dollars in operating expenses. There's much more to the equation than: hey members, do you prefer A, B, or C?

I'm trying to help you understand and have given it my best effort. Unfortunately, I have to get back to work and listen to people complain that they didn't have a say in our company's recent changes. Nice thing about work complainers is I can fire them:D

Seriously dude - find a happy place, put your gear on, fire-up your bike, and go have a blast on the track.

RyanITV

Admin
slowpoke;181956 wrote: It's not the process of collecting votes, it's the 3000 different opinions that would bog the system. As you progress in your career and find yourself running a department or a company, you will understand exactly what I'm talking about.

The folks making decisions are doing so with the best interests of the club in mind. In the end, don't let the term "club" confuse you. It's still a business with a balance sheet that has hundreds of thousands of dollars in operating expenses. There's much more to the equation than: hey members, do you prefer A, B, or C?

I'm trying to help you understand and have given it my best effort. Unfortunately, I have to get back to work and listen to people complain that they didn't have a say in our company's recent changes. Nice thing about work complainers is I can fire them:D

Seriously dude - find a happy place, put your gear on, fire-up your bike, and go have a blast on the track.
:agree:

You're my f*cking hero, Pontrelli, even if you have a slow-ass car...

Ryan

slowpoke;181956 wrote: It's not the process of collecting votes, it's the 3000 different opinions that would bog the system. As you progress in your career and find yourself running a department or a company, you will understand exactly what I'm talking about.

:congrats:

Thank you Chris.

BZ

fitz

D-Zum;181941 wrote: Thanks Mr. Fitz! There's nothing like Sweet Tarts!

Love your avatar....cat looks similar to mine, "Hayden". She's my little buddy....sleeps by right side every night.

She's one of my "alarm clocks"..this morning she very gently pawed my nose at about 0715 to tell me it was time to wake up and fill her food bowl.
That was a new one for Hayden....kinda clever on her part.
That's Pusa, rescued him from the shelter where he had spent is whole life in a cage. When we got him home he played HARD for about eight hours till he passed out on the floor. He still plays hard now but substitute’s part of his day terrorizing our old female cat.

He has this crazy addiction to whipped topping from a can. My wife yells at me to stop giving it to him. I try to explain to her how much he likes it, she then starts asking me stupid questions like "And how did he know he liked it in the first place?"

Wish we could let him in at night, but he is extremely affectionate. He insists on sleeping on my chest, side, neck, head and at 12 pounds he gets pretty heavy.

fitz

Nesba

Teamck16;181952 wrote: Intermediate.

I would be more than happy to explain anything you would like hear about at a high level. You said you will be at Road Atlanta i will be there look me or DJ up im sure we can clear everything up for you.

As a side note what class are you in with other orgs?