Armour Bodies/NESBA Promo

Bunda350

BrianK01;95369 wrote:
lowside001.jpg

:doh::doh:
do you have more pics of the bodywork on the zx6r?

BrianK01

only post lowside pics. didn't get a chance to take pics before the accident. notice how good the bodywork held up, just a few scuffs unlike my tank:(

lowside002.jpg

lowside005.jpg

lowside006.jpg

BrianK01

HondaGalToo;95400 wrote: Whaaat???! When? What happened? I assume you're ok?
ever go into a turn and do all the wrong things?:D

i am fine. i went back out the very next session. turn 9 t-bolt. i feel like i am carrying too much speed let me grab the front brake, chop the throttle and target fixate on the grass.

:crs::crs::crs:

Bunda350

Yea the bodywork held up good and woodcraft is out of stock but im still gonna order and still get the promo! :D

Bunda350

Ordered them up!!! But they are back ordered so I gotta wait awhile no biggie its not like im going anywhere anytime soon. Cant wait to get them on.

Also how long does it usually take for the membership to show up?:D

BrianK01

Bunda350;96549 wrote: Ordered them up!!! But they are back ordered so I gotta wait awhile no biggie its not like im going anywhere anytime soon. Cant wait to get them on.

Also how long does it usually take for the membership to show up?:D
i ordered mine in the beginning of september and i am still waiting for it to show up on my membership:(

BrianK01

Woodcraft;96585 wrote: 30 days - tops. Thanks for the order & best of luck next season.
would you take care of mine then? it has been more than 30 days member# 52289. thanks!

kalibos

is this promo still going? the reason i ask is because i ordered a set last week and it showed up today but i didn't get the free one year nesba membership or the dzus fasteners.

Woodcraft

All of the data for the promotion has been sent in to NESBA....and they have proven to be good about getting this all done in a timely fashion. This promotion has run it's course as of November 30. We appreciate all the support from NESBA and will continue for offer the $100 off for all members throughout 2010.

Woodcraft

For the 848, the kit comes with adapters to run the OEM ram air tubes. For those wanting to remove the filter and run full superbike style ram air inlets, we do have optional large diameter tubes for this model (848/1098/1198). We had a very experienced tuner (Doug Lofgren of Silverback Performance - St. Paul, MN) run an independent test on a 1098 and found a 5 hp peak gain at 9000RPM with no change in low end power. We are going to run these on our own 1098, using fuel cell foam in the end of the ram air duct to act as a filter......they should make a real improvement, particularly on big tracks.

Woodcraft

BMW Kits

Vitamin_J;96430 wrote: Any kits for the BMW s1000rr?
We have the new BMW bodywork in process right now. The goal is to have it ready for the release of the bike.....I know that Armour Bodies is working hard towards that goal.

Tib

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to the professionalism and customer service that Armour Bodies and Woodcraft provide. I ordered a kit from Woodcraft for a 02-03 R1 and the kit arrived 2 days after I ordered it. Upon installation, the front fender, upper and lower mounted perfectly in less than an hour. The tail and undertail was another story...very long story short is that I was sent a tail that was made by Armour Bodies for the Yamaha of Canada racing team since they used a different subframe on the 02-03 model. It didn't fit right at all, so I took pictures and contacted armour bodies, which I received a call directly from the president. Unfortuantely the mold for the 02-03 R1 was destroyed, so he promptly offered to build a new mold or do a partual refund. Since I didn't want him to create a mold for a one off, I opted for the refund which showed up two days later by woodcraft. Stand up service and support...it's hard to find these days and both of these companies are great companies! Support our sponsors guys, they take good care of us!