Atl 3-26 crash check in and thanks

247Dan

Apr 12, 2016
Hey All,

I'm the red 247 running in novice that highsided out of T7 at the end of the day Saturday. I'm fine now, picked up some wicked collarbone hardware and a cast for a few more weeks on the clutch wrist.

Anyways, I just wanted to say it was a great day despite the weather and the crash and I wanted to send out a HUGE thanks to whomever loaded my bike up and packed my truck while the medcrew was checking me out.

Hoping to see you guys in a month or two!
Dan

Myers

Control Rider
Aug 2, 2009
Glad your healing up well and thanks for the update!!! Get better and get out here!!! Summers acommin!

247Dan

Apr 12, 2016
Thanks all! I forgot to mention that the bike came out really well, I just need to replace a peg and some sliders and will be good to go. Sharkskinz ftw!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Sep 6, 2011
Will, Quentin, and few others of us were happy to make sure your truck was loaded up....I think finding your keys was the only issue. Make sure you take care of you first and hopefully you can heal up quick and come on back out soon.

Reactions: 247Dan

CBRtist

Aug 25, 2012
Wilmington, DE
Good to hear that everything is as well as can be. I think I was on the track then and went off it for a bit when I saw your red flag which resulted in me taking a bit to get off track. I felt so badly that I was holding EMS up. Then I heard you were Judy's friend and was doubly bummed. Heal up and vibes for speedy recovery :like: