Att: NESBA - Would that be possible!?

Lars

Would it be possible at a regular track day to rent a CR for a full or half a day of ‘one-o-one’?

Thanks,
Lars

Tony A

Blaise;13107 wrote: I hear that if you do an SED you are assigned a CR one-on-one.
not one on one, but at beaver earlier this year it was 1 to 3 ratio, which did make for some good time and tips with a cr

Lars

I need to remember to bring beers :D

Next step: Finding space for the bike and gear in my new trailer!
Bring_in_the_beer.JPG

Cu,
Lars

1literduceater

I believe TPM does something like this - you can pay extra for some face time with Glenn. Not a bad idea but not (and I may be speaking for out of line) part of NESBA's mission statement. If you are serious about some one on one time do something stupid and I am more then positive you will get lots of face time! In all seriousness just get out there - do what you do - pull in when it is time and stop and wait to talk to a CR or two. After one or two sessions of stopping and talking the CR's will learn who you are and will be watching. Suprisingly (from my own personal experience) they dont miss much of anything. I have had CR's say "hey on lap 4 turn 8 you can carry a bit more speed or maybe you need to tighten your line a bit" - hell I am being honest when I say sometimes I forget which turn number is which!! Long story short they are watching. They are all very approachable in and out of their leathers. Dont be afraid to talk, ask questions and bite your tongue when they are answering your questions.

Lars

I better sign up for some schools next year.
I like the CSS Lv4 a lot, so I better do another Lv4.
Thank you guys for all the answers.

Cu @ the track (in March)
Lars