Aug30th @ Lightning

R_Whiteman45

I cant recall ever seeing a gas station at lightning... although its only a few hundreds to fill up at the south Paddock :dunno:

i sure do miss the smell of race gas... i think im going to make a cologne from it

Dieselboy

There are some old school pumps at lightning but I've never seen them open. The gas is at T-Bolt but it's crazy expensive.

1up5down

Control Rider
I See Gas Stations!

vinny337;146524 wrote: I've never noticed if there's a gas station at Lighting...anyone know? :dunno: Wanna get some race fuel...
Wow, it's amazing how many people don't pay close attention to their surroundings. Yes, there is a gas station at the Lightning course. It is located directly to your left once you come down the hill from the bridge. You make a left at the stop sign and no more than 20-30 yards on your left is the Gas Station. The better question is will it be open on the 30th? That will have to be answered by NJMP on the 30th.

BigBird

1up5down;147258 wrote: Wow, it's amazing how many people don't pay close attention to their surroundings. Yes, there is a gas station at the Lightning course. It is located directly to your left once you come down the hill from the bridge. You make a left at the stop sign and no more than 20-30 yards on your left is the Gas Station.
i thought so...its where all the gravel is....

1up5down

Control Rider
BigBird;147260 wrote: i thought so...its where all the gravel is....
Hey VJ -

I always knew you where one of the sharp knives:p All these butter knives running around here trying to cut the Thanksgiving turkey.

Allen

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
1up5down;147258 wrote: Wow, it's amazing how many people don't pay close attention to their surroundings. Yes, there is a gas station at the Lightning course. It is located directly to your left once you come down the hill from the bridge. You make a left at the stop sign and no more than 20-30 yards on your left is the Gas Station. The better question is will it be open on the 30th? That will have to be answered by NJMP on the 30th.
who da?? what da?? that wasn't there 3 days ago, it's amazing how fast that was built...:D

machdw69

Originally Posted by vinny337
I've never noticed if there's a gas station at Lighting...anyone know? Wanna get some race fuel...

I'm pretty sure the fuel station is on your immediate left as you come over the bridge.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Thank you for your feedback my fellow NESBIANS!! For future reference the pumps at Lighting are open on all track days, operating hours may vary, normally 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can purchase the following octane fuel:

93 $4.00
100 $8.50
110 $9.00

I found this information yesterday and thought I would pass it on...:cool:

dtrmend4sxs

Dieselboy;143203 wrote: So I'm in for that Monday. Anyone going to the Rally Cross on the 29th? Travis Pastrana and Dave Mirra are racing, should be good so long as they don't dirty up the track too bad.

PS: The 30th is my birthday so someone bake me a cake.
happy birthday... ill line up next to you with and bring you a cupcake, you like white or black cake....

dtrmend4sxs

vinny337;146556 wrote: I'm too lazy to call..I need someone to tell me....:D
to lazy, how you explain those muscles... let me find out you and roget clemmens been hanging out with barry bonds... lol

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
dtrmend4sxs;147523 wrote: think ill throw and extra 7 somewhere on my number.... like 137 or 713... lol... seems thats the way to get a bump
Long as you don't use 337...:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
dtrmend4sxs;147524 wrote: to lazy, how you explain those muscles... let me find out you and roget clemmens been hanging out with barry bonds... lol
How may times I have to tell I was born this way....:rolleyes: