Awsome first track day at VIR south 8/23

SweetR1

Hey I just would like to thank everyone I talked to during the event on Saturday. This was my first track day ever and since then I must say I have been on cloud 9. I bug the s... out of my friend that got me into track days (sorry fred) but man I just can't say enough about that day. I know I have alot to learn, but, truly felt like I learned alot that day. The biggest thing I learned was ride your ride.....I think I did that and tried not to just use the power of my R1 in the straights. I believe I got quicker in the corners but really got some good info from the New CR on the R6 (sorry forgot your name) but thanks for the info. I hope to be at another track event this year, however, if not I will definately be back next year. I rode a 2006 red R1 with yellow leathers B#107 but most thought the number was #17 so I changed it. Any feed back would be great (I have thick skin just try not to make it personal). Once again I thank those who gave advice and look forward to applying that knowledge in the futher.

Thanks

Troy

06 R1
B#17:adore: