Barber 4/13 - 4/14

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
OK, going to this one. Seriously. Unless they mess with my schedule again...which I suppose is very well possible.

R6_Saint

Has anyone stayed at the track with a camper? Is the camp area close to the pit area? Can you park a small camper at the pit area? Hopefully close to restrooms and showers? Would appreciate the feedback... Trying to figure out if its worth bringing the wife and kids. Is there a playground area?

leanangler

Control Rider
Yes, there is lots of space to park a small camper, I have brought the wife and kids to track days for years and barber is definitely a good place to do it. The upper 2 levels of the pits are closed to all, but we have always been allowed to let the kids ride their bikes their, nice because it is wide open and no pit traffic. Multiple restrooms/showers are in the pits. Plus they have power poles as well with 30A and 110v service for a fee.

rslocum

Anyone know what time the gates open Friday? We'll probably be arriving in the area around 2:00 o'clock. Have to go to the grocery store and what not when we get there but other than that be ready to set up.

Ruhe52

Typically not until 6 or so. Depends on who is on the track, but odds are not before 5:30 no matter.
Just park where Bill tells you and be patient the fun starts Sat bright and early.

Oh and Canton Georgia is being represented.

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Post the bike you will be ridding at barber. Tats the only way ill be able to recognize lol

R6_Saint

Here's my ride...
792427_10151286333764482_1257886466_o.jpg