1. Not armed with a weapon
2. Not actually running away too fast
3. Sober well awake... well alive
4. Must bring or have access to own rope
5. Must dig simulated suffocation
6. Own a gag ball and or leather mask
:D
You forgot a few

7. Willing to call me "Daddy" (when the gag ball isn't used)
8. No hairy armpits
9. Recent shower (unless it's Sat night-no need to take 2 in one week)
10. No felony convictions that I wasn't a part of (I love reliving the "blackout years" during pillow talk):haha:

matt2212

Well at least I won't have to bring much food because you 2 have either ruined everyone's appetite or just scared them away

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

burn-z

Sweet!! Kenny and Irish will be there. I'll be brining a group of five down from MN and we'll all be at the BBQ. There should be a buch of others coming down as well. I'll let everyone up here know about the festivities. Should be a whopping success. Might be hard to top road atlanta though. Can't wait guys.

Meat

I'm in, no guest, with a cash donation. Courtney can't attend with me this year because of school.

I'm so glad the Irish racing guys aren't so good with geography or they might realize how damn far they are driving for this event!

Thanks guys, really looking forward to seeing everyone.

ADVRacer

At first look, I think there are seven in our group that will be hanging out at the Sicilian Racing site. I'll talk with the others and let you know what we're bringing.

matt2212

Meat;292043 wrote: I'm in, no guest, with a cash donation. Courtney can't attend with me this year because of school.

I'm so glad the Irish racing guys aren't so good with geography or they might realize how damn far they are driving for this event!

Thanks guys, really looking forward to seeing everyone.

I may be one of the closest and it's an easy 12 hours

Worth every minute to hang with you fine folks and raise a bit of $

roy 826

My wifes a great cook. I mentioned this to her and she said she wouldn't mind cooking up some items to bring. We are coming in a toy hauler so the logistics are not that complicated.

She makes some really good baked beans with hamburger meat, green peppers and onions or her home made Mexican cornbread. Those are two items she suggested she could transport and have ready to serve Saturday evening.

Just let me know about how much to prepare. Also we will have a cash donation.

matt2212

roy 826;292077 wrote: My wifes a great cook. I mentioned this to her and she said she wouldn't mind cooking up some items to bring. We are coming in a toy hauler so the logistics are not that complicated.

She makes some really good baked beans with hamburger meat, green peppers and onions or her home made Mexican cornbread. Those are two items she suggested she could transport and have ready to serve Saturday evening.

Just let me know about how much to prepare. Also we will have a cash donation.
Either or both sound awesome!

I an trying to get an idea of how many people but 100 is a good starting point, although I don't expect people to bring enough food for that many people but, She Can make as much or as little as she wants and it will be appreciated

matt2212

ADVRacer;292062 wrote: At first look, I think there are seven in our group that will be hanging out at the Sicilian Racing site. I'll talk with the others and let you know what we're bringing.
Don't forget those ring stinging wings

roy 826

matt2212;292084 wrote: Either or both sound awesome!

I an trying to get an idea of how many people but 100 is a good starting point, although I don't expect people to bring enough food for that many people but, She Can make as much or as little as she wants and it will be appreciated

Ok sounds easy enough. She will probably do both.

ADVRacer

The last time I made hotwings, I almost got my ass kicked. I dropped off a plate of "Special" wings for the Irish Racing guys and the only comment I heard was "I aint eating that $%^&". There were rumors of ulcers, skin rashes and cardiac conditions from my "Friends" following that evening but I'm not taking any responsibility. I have learned however, the sauce is great for cleaning motorcycle chains.

matt2212

ADVRacer;292090 wrote: The last time I made hotwings, I almost got my ass kicked. I dropped off a plate of "Special" wings for the Irish Racing guys and the only comment I heard was "I aint eating that $%^&". There were rumors of ulcers, skin rashes and cardiac conditions from my "Friends" following that evening but I'm not taking any responsibility. I have learned however, the sauce is great for cleaning motorcycle chains.
No complaints from me I ate them without even a sip of water. But I love hot stuff

I'm doing a food gig in New Orleans at the moment and I just scored a bunch of paper plates, plastic forks, plastic spoons, a few serving forks and spoons, and various other types of utensils and stuff that should work well for this epic shin dig we are having. I'm assuming this will be a buffet style kinda thing. As previously mentioned, I have two 8ft tables and a couple of 4ft tables to put the food on. Last but certainly not least is Anna's award winning potato salad and macaroni salad. If I can score more paper / plastic goods, I will but I think I've got enough now for a couple hundred folks. The show opens Sat and tears down Mon. I'll be shipping everything back with the booth to Nashville and I'll have my warehouse guys grab it out of the crates for me and I'll get it loaded in the trailer before I head to NY for the final run of this month. Then, if all goes well, I'll be on the road for Barber on the 8th. See Y'all there.

Sandbag

I'm in will try to come up this something. I will be squeezing in a buddies rig & I'm not sure what we will be able to fit.

matt2212

Sandbag;292134 wrote: I'm in will try to come up this something. I will be squeezing in a buddies rig & I'm not sure what we will be able to fit.
Can be as simple as chips and salsa or a donation

We look forward to seeing everyone there