Barber Info

JRA

Most everything you need to know is covered here:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2948

Other items are:

The gate will open to us at approximately 5:00 PM local time.

Park in the gravel parking lot across from the museum if you arrive before 5:00 pm. If you are not sure where that is ask security and they will direct you. Please do not park in the museum parking lot.

Performance Cycleworx will be in attendance as our trackside vendor providing tire service, suspension set-up, trouble shooting, and general bike related needs. Contact Chuck direct with any special needs/requests.

If there is enough interest I will look into the possibility of doing a track walk immediately after the conclusion of riding on Saturday.

The weather is looking great and we still have spots left. It's only $175 a day for elite members or $235 if you have the standard membership.

sheepofblue

I am in for a track WALK but not if they are going to carry you on the corner worker truck. I wouldn't checking the surface changes after the grinding job.

Sig

If I'm arriving after 9pm on Friday and have a non rider with me will they be allowed in to help me unload my stuff? :)

JRA

Sig;285789 wrote: If I'm arriving after 9pm on Friday and have a non rider with me will they be allowed in to help me unload my stuff? :)
You can try to see if they will let them in but only registered riders will be on the gate list. I know they made the NESBA rig stay outside one time because they weren't on the list (sorry about that guys:D)

bpolunin

Can't wait... My first time doing track day Saturday... Glad it's at Barber. Reading great things about it.

GrayGhost

bpolunin;285845 wrote: Can't wait... My first time doing track day Saturday... Glad it's at Barber. Reading great things about it.
First track day ever? If so , You're going to love it . If you need any help feel free to stop in , white Toyota 4Runner with Blue/White GSXR .

Jonathan