Barber videos

physicistkev

Control Rider
So, its that time again. Another installment of track videos by your favorite track rider/video taker... guy.

Videos are still processing and being uploaded. I will update the links as I finish them.

Saturday November 26, 2016 Advanced Session 3
Saturday November 26, 2016 Advanced Session 4
Saturday November 26, 2016 Advanced Session 5

Sunday November 27, 2016 Advanced Session 2
Sunday November 27, 2016 Advanced Session 3
Sunday November 27, 2016 Advanced Session 4
Sunday November 27, 2016 Advanced Session 5
Sunday November 27, 2016 Advanced Session 6

tdelegram

Control Rider
Thanks Kev, mine are a mess, I'll need a few plane rides to get them sorted. do know everyone in A passed me on Saturday and I had a rear facing camera. Additionally, I looked damn good when you passed me Sunday before loosing my transmission. I know Tia sat on my bike when I wasn't looking!

D2R6

"A" - nOOb
This is my 1st time ever in the "advanced" group I believe session 5 on Sunday.

Special thanks to the CR's, Peter & Brian for working with me over the weekend.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
This is my 1st time ever in the "advanced" group I believe session 5 on Sunday.

Special thanks to the CR's, Peter & Brian for working with me over the weekend.
Dude you rock! Novice to advanced in 8 months! Congrats!:like:

physicistkev

Control Rider
Double then triple post?

And Emerson, do you even know where the f^%*@!$g brake lever is? In all seriousness, are you only braking in between the left/right on the back straight? That's what it sounds like to me and it's something I never thought of.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Double then triple post?

And Emerson, do you even know where the f^%*@!$g brake lever is? In all seriousness, are you only braking in between the left/right on the back straight? That's what it sounds like to me and it's something I never thought of.
lol I use the brake way too much still. Funny you mention that turn because it wasn't until I watched the video did I notice how low on the RPM I was on the exit. I should have downshifted there once, so the engine brake can help turn the bike and put me in the right RPM to get a good drive up the hill. Oh well I have 12 months to think about that mistake and try again.

PS no brake coming into the first "S" turn. Once in the turn right before turning right, I do touch the brakes to set my direction.

D2R6

"A" - nOOb
LOL... I was wondering the same thing about "Does he even need the brakes on that thing"!!! Awesome Emerson

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
The triple post was thanks to the fact that every time I hit "Post Reply" a little red flag would come up saying something like "unable to post please try again later" So I tried again later. I didn't know it posted until I came back to read a different post. But D2R6 you deserve it. Just out of curiosity how many track days did you get in this year?