BeaveRun 8/15 8/16, ride offer from King of Prussia, PA area

msanna

If you're headed out for the weekend, I'm planning on leaving 8/14 (Friday) afternoon, camping out Friday and Saturday night and leaving after the track on Sunday.

Just looking for some help on gas and tolls...maybe bring some steaks for the grill!

Let me know,
Marco

Blaise

Yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes

I hate the $56 in tolls and I hate the LONG drive home. Count me in. Left you a message.

special2121

Beaver Run Track Day!

Hey Guys I Don't have as far as a haul as you do, but would love to meet up on Friday night at beaver for the weekend if your interested? Sucks when your doing a track day solo!
What Group do you guys ride in Anyways??

Later

msanna

I group here as well, look for the red star moto trailer, definitely come hang out! Besides, its nesba, you only roll solo if you want, everyone is pretty damn friendly!

special2121

Souns good, I might head to Nelson for the fasttraxx Trak day on Friday night and sat mornng. So i'll be up to beaver sat dinner time and ride sunday. But i will look for you guys and look foward to riding with you.
Where do you usually stage at anyways??
Also what type of lap times are you guys running at Beaver?? Just curious!

Thanks,
Spesh

slowpoke

msanna;74558 wrote: I group here as well, look for the red star moto trailer, definitely come hang out! Besides, its nesba, you only roll solo if you want, everyone is pretty damn friendly!
Hey Marco - look forward to riding the Beave with you.

msanna

philoniousmonk;74916 wrote: Is there room for one more??
Hey man, sure, if you can pitch in for gas and tolls, you're in.
I'm thinking we can either meet in King of Prussia and hop on the turnpike there
I'd say some time around 1pm on friday