BeaveRun Photographer

Hello,
I am the new photographer at BeaveRun. All of the photos taken this weekend, April 30th and May 1st, will be posted on my website by Monday evening, May 2nd. I had a great time shooting, even in the crappy weather! Please check out the photos, I hope you enjoy them!

www.jmeleighphotography.com

DDay85

I went down on lap 4 on Sunday.... I did about 6 laps total. It was well worth the $27.50 per lap... not!

fitz

DDay85;186726 wrote: I went down on lap 4 on Sunday.... I did about 6 laps total. It was well worth the $27.50 per lap... not!
I wouldn't worry about that so much, how are you and the bike?

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Hey jamie.....can ya help us out in regards to where we can find these photos on your site?

DDay85

I am fine, just a couple bruises. The bike can be fixed for $100 or so. My gear is worse for wear, but the whole kit will still pass tech. As far as crashes go I got off easy. Still, my last two days at the track I crashed. I need a really good day the next time around becasue I am dissapointed in myself and becoming discouraged. Yesterday left a very sour taste in my mouth.

fitz

DDay85;186735 wrote: I am fine, just a couple bruises. The bike can be fixed for $100 or so. My gear is worse for wear, but the whole kit will still pass tech. As far as crashes go I got off easy. Still, my last two days at the track I crashed. I need a really good day the next time around becasue I am dissapointed in myself and becoming discouraged. Yesterday left a very sour taste in my mouth.
I'm glad you're OK and the bike isn't bad, that's what's important.

Dave, I do believe I remember you from last year, you seem to be trying hard, maybe too hard at trying to be faster. I think I "yelled" at you for running off the track so much, cause I didn't want to see you crash. Remember a guy on the grid telling you to "Chill the F*ck out"? lol, if that was you sorry about that, I felt bad later.

Just stick with the basics, relax, ride within your limits, HAVE FUN, and like the CRs say the speed will come naturally.

Hope to see you at the track soon, (I promise I won't yell at you) :)

fitz

DDay85

I know.... I kept telling myselft that yesterday, but then I overdid it again. That is why I am disappointed in myself.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Oldmxer281;186907 wrote: You're just toooooo fast to be captured by anything but the highest speed camera!!!!:dunno:
hahahhahahah.......well then, you must be going light speed then