Bell Star Carbon helmet

crewnutz

Selling a nearly brand new Bell Star Carbon helmet

size Medium

I will include an assortment of extra shields with tearoff posts (1 clear, 2 light smoke, 2 dark smoke)

$350 shipped

photo_1_zps27e4c5d7.jpg

crewnutz

Murcielago311;291876 wrote: Can you post the build date? Thanks

I received the helmet brand new direct from Bell back in May

the STAR received a few changes in 2013 compared to 2011-2012 models

MAUS77

I've never tried a Bell Star on before but I'm looking for a Bell Star in Medium. Would you take returns if the helmet doesn't fit correctly? My local shops don't sell Bell helmets or I would go try one on. Lemme know thanks. I'll pay for the return shipping obviously.

crewnutz

I can snap a few more pictures and post them on here.

Sorry, I can't do returns. Just too much hassle.

I used to wear Arai's in a medium and this fits perfectly.

MAUS77

Hey no problem but I had to ask about returns. Could you post more pictures here, I guess? Has the helmet ever been in a crash before? I'm really interested in buying it but I have to make sure medium Bell fits my head correctly. That might take till mid next week.

moto1320

Bell's new design is a straight fit. If you wear a Med. in an Arai, Shoei, Scorpion, etc. then you wear a medium Bell. These things breathe like crazy. I wish I had the cash to snap this up as a back up.

crewnutz

MAUS77;292035 wrote: Hey no problem but I had to ask about returns. Could you post more pictures here, I guess? Has the helmet ever been in a crash before? I'm really interested in buying it but I have to make sure medium Bell fits my head correctly. That might take till mid next week.

no it has never been crashed

I forgot to get pics but will try to tonight...

the helmet is brand new, literally worn one weekend, so you can just google pics of it and you'll see what it looks like. lol

cmmpr1

MAUS77;292035 wrote: Hey no problem but I had to ask about returns. Could you post more pictures here, I guess? Has the helmet ever been in a crash before? I'm really interested in buying it but I have to make sure medium Bell fits my head correctly. That might take till mid next week.

I think Brandon is going to Allsport (sterling va) this sunday 10/20. You can coordinate with him to see/buy the helmet.

MAUS77

Did you sell your helmet yet? If you could please just take pics from all sides and post them then I'll buy it.... Thanks.