Beware: Motostorm.it

dsmitty37

My girlfriend wanted to get me new gloves for Christmas. I showed her the Alpinestars GP Pro gloves on the Alpinestars website. I have never owned a pair of Alpinestars gloves so we measured my hands per the Alpinestars website instructions, says I should wear a size large. She shops around and finds the cheapest place is Motostorm.it She orders them from there and they ship out and arrive in time for Christmas. Christmas morning comes and I open them up. I notice right off the bat that the stitching on the middle finger of the left hand glove is messed up and there is a hole where 2 pieces of leather join and the stitching was missing. I try the right glove on and it does not fit. My girlfriend contacts them and they said send them back on our dime and they will replace the gloves and reimburse the shipping costs. Awesome. She she boxes them up and sends them off to Italy. It takes 5 days to get there and another 20 days to clear customs and finally reach the Motostorm.it address. Girlfriend gets an email saying they are not going to exchange the gloves as they have been used. Used? When? Its winter in NY. My girlfriend emails them back and reiterates the gloves were a Christmas present and never used. Motostorm.it says they sent the gloves to Alpinestars to be fixed and are sending them back. No, do not send them back, they don't fit. Motostorm.it says the gloves have signs of a lot of use. I email the company and never received a response. Motostorm.it sends the gloves back. who ever did the stitching repair job must have been a blind monkey, it was horrendous, i could envision having a low side and the seam bursting and my middle finger getting ground to shreds. My girlfriend took pictures and emailed them to Motostorm.it. They said that was not a satisfactory repair job and will exchange the gloves for a new pair in the correct size but they still say the gloves show heavy signs of use but shipping is on our dime with no reimbursement. Beware this company, they are a bunch of idiots who will never again get any of my business and I want to make sure no one else has to go through anything like this ever again.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
First I love Astar suits. But their gloves suck. Only will ever wear Held gloves. Nothing compares to Helds.

Second. Best prices you'll find and best service you'll ever get is from Riders Discount out of Michigan.