BFR July 16th 17th?

timmah1991

Hey there fellow nesbians, one of my buddies from my first track day said something about blackhawk farms having a motorcycle track day this weekend (the 16th and 17th :notsure:) and I was wondering if anyone had any info on it. The blackhawk farms website seems to be down, otherwise I'd go figure it out myself. I hope you guys don't get mad at me for posting this on the nesba forum >.< I promise that one day you and I can date exclusively, nesba ;]

Thanks guys!

timmah1991

Thanks! And thanks to everyone who PM'd me about it as well.

And it looks like the blackhawk farms website is back up and running anyways!

timmah1991

kbonigut;201404 wrote: you think they would consider an 04 cbr vintage? if so i am in
I'm pretty sure it's just a regular track day? Maybe I'm wrong. It says it was just added, so maybe there was a schedule change?

I know a bunch of guys on non-vintage bikes going out, it'd suck if they couldn't ride :popcorn:

j_fuggin_t

Hitman954;201571 wrote: If you beat me there will you try an hold my spot I've been at the last couple of times? If you can't oh well
Ill do my best, may pit there as well and pay for electric since all of the fans will be going.

Hitman954

j_fuggin_t;201616 wrote: Ill do my best, may pit there as well and pay for electric since all of the fans will be going.
That would be good. I'm sure we have enough people to fill that area. I just need a spot for two bikes. Thanks!!

kbonigut

nice

wow nice suprise, hopefully I can get myself out there on Saturday. I thought July was going to be a wash for the rest of the month. If I am holding anybody up just think of me as vintage and pass away :)

TheGrouch

kbonigut;201631 wrote: wow nice suprise, hopefully I can get myself out there on Saturday. I thought July was going to be a wash for the rest of the month. If I am holding anybody up just think of me as vintage and pass away :)
From what I can see, there's nothing happening this Saturday. Just a one day thing on Sunday.