Bike as furniture

nodakgus

Anybody else store their bike inside their house? :D I still am amazed my wife gave her consent to set this thing up in our dining room so I could do some work on it in the comfort and warmth of my own home!

Demps

yes, I am also baffled that she let you do that.

I know less about women than anybody in the whole world, but the little knowledge that I do have tells me that she normally would not let you do that.
:D

At least mine would not.

Mysteryman

I had my bike in the living room all winter last year. Course I was single when it went into the house so who was going to complain. now if i was married, im not real sure that would have went over too well.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Maybe she allowed it to use as ammunition when she wants something in the future.

You say no to something, then out of nowhere "Well remember how I let you keep the BIKE in the HOUSE all winter......"

I hope it's not true, but be prepared......

danrivito2

LOL.

My garage is so full of other toys that there was no room for the R1.... so I improvised.

7316_1230294672051_1069638868_739568_365831_n.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Hey, you have to do what you have to do and lucky for you...your wife is very understanding!!

noobinacan

danrivito2;102538 wrote: LOL.

My garage is so full of other toys that there was no room for the R1.... so I improvised.

7316_1230294672051_1069638868_739568_365831_n.jpg
^ I just touched myself...

when I was up north...I had mine in the living room as well...in my apt :p

nodakgus

Bike in dining room

Well, so far I have changed out the brake lines and brake pads and cleaned the calipers while she has been sitting in my dining room. :D Makes wrenching more pleasant sitting on thick carpet in a heated room! (not to mention that the fridge and bathroom are only steps away...:popcorn:)