Bike numbers

crash675

Can your (NESBA) number be changed? I was wondering because Wera mailed me my bike number and I was unable to get the number I already have.:banghead:

Meat

Yep. Change it in your account profile.

I changed my number this year when I bought a new bike and was too lazy to change the number on it.

crash675

I wont matter if someone else has the same number? NESBA number 32 Wera number 320. So I guess I just change in my profile and then the bike no harm no foul?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
crash675;251906 wrote: I wont matter if someone else has the same number? NESBA number 32 Wera number 320. So I guess I just change in my profile and then the bike no harm no foul?
Nope, doesn't matter if there are duplicate numbers. I've attended days where another bike has the same number as me. It's usually a different color, so the cornerworkers can ID by number and color. Yup, as Meat said, just change it in your profile and on your bike and you're good to go.

Dunham

12v_dub;251987 wrote: Does it really matter how big the numbers are on the front? Or do they have to be at least 5 or 6 inches?
The rule book says 6 inches. They need to be easily visible by the corner workers. If you don't have number plates make sure the numbers contrast with the color of your motorcycle

Edit. I just saw the picture of your R1 in the other thread. Some white numbers would show up great. Or just use some masking tape.

Ruhe52

The guys that wrote the manual say 6 but they also insist that they have 10 so frankly contrasting and close to six inches will do.:D

wallacew

crash675;251902 wrote: Can your (NESBA) number be changed? I was wondering because Wera mailed me my bike number and I was unable to get the number I already have.:banghead:
congrats on the race lic, are you doing Tally this weekend?

crash675

wallacew no we are planning to try and do the mid atlantic sportsman series next year. Gonna try to knock the two provisionals out at summit point towards the end of september. Not fast as I would like to be but I figure I'll give it a shot so I wont have a whole bunch of stuff on my bucket list when I get older hahahaha.

wallacew

crash675;252196 wrote: wallacew no we are planning to try and do the mid atlantic sportsman series next year. Gonna try to knock the two provisionals out at summit point towards the end of september. Not fast as I would like to be but I figure I'll give it a shot so I wont have a whole bunch of stuff on my bucket list when I get older hahahaha.
Lol, funny thing about the bucket list, the more you do the longer it gets.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Hope to see ya out at the WERA race at Summit the 22-23rd. The weekend will count as 1 race weekend despite 2 days of racing as far as I understand. To get rid of the Prov Nov status it has to be 2 consecutive race weekends by the rulebook. Again I may be wrong. BeaveRun is the weekend of the 8-9th too.

crash675

Yeah I emailed Wera looks like me and my buddy will try to hit bother the beaverun and summit point events. Never been to either track so this should be interesting. What are the fees usually for one race?

wallacew

crash675;252347 wrote: Yeah I emailed Wera looks like me and my buddy will try to hit bother the beaverun and summit point events. Never been to either track so this should be interesting. What are the fees usually for one race?
Each race is 85 and the price drops the more races you enter. Pre register on the internet to Save Money. Also don't forget about transponder and Friday practice fess. If applicable

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Prov Nov gets free transponder.....I'll be wearing a contrasting shirt at BeaveRun since it will be my second race as a Prov Nov. I just got out of casts 3 weeks ago for 2 broken wrists, broken thumb and a metacarpel. Never been to Beave either so it'll be fun.

wallacew

F
Evil Cupcake;252362 wrote: Prov Nov gets free transponder.....I'll be wearing a contrasting shirt at BeaveRun since it will be my second race as a Prov Nov. I just got out of casts 3 weeks ago for 2 broken wrists, broken thumb and a metacarpel. Never been to Beave either so it'll be fun.
Yup , you are correct, forgot about tha