Blackhawk 4/10 4/11

Hitman954

Well who's goin. I see all the talk about RA is anyone attending BHF. I'm throwin around the idea, I just remember doing a date in april last year (I'm thinkin the 20th) Damn it was cold. I really think I'll make the 11th just cause I'm all giddy to try out my new suspension.

Nexus

My first trackday on the 10th! Can't wait.

Thanks again Brian Blume! Can't wait to get out to the track and meet more people on this board.

ERB68

Matt;115823 wrote: mmm.... jigs, shoot me a text, tell me where to get some Chouffe.... I'll be packin!
Check any Otto's. The one on Brown Deer has it for sure.

That reminds me, I need to make a beer run. The garage beer fridge is getting low.:eek:

nickmick

ERB68;115827 wrote: The garage beer fridge is getting low.:eek:
I noticed that, you need to change out more tires :)

btw, "low" is having a case of sprecher in the top shelf and a few 6-ers in the bottom.

greeny

i'm in! rain, snow, or shine!

Matt;115823 wrote: mmm.... jigs, shoot me a text, tell me where to get some Chouffe.... I'll be packin!
throw some in the cooler for me, too. :cheers:

jigs

Hey bro,well,prolly closest to you would be Rays on 84th and North,or 80 something,right near there.

ERB68

nickmick;115830 wrote: I noticed that, you need to change out more tires :)

btw, "low" is having a case of sprecher in the top shelf and a few 6-ers in the bottom.
:p:D

What can I say, I like beer. All kinds of beer.

Bucky Badger

Whoever is NOT registered for this day....go into your account and place both days in your cart and take a look at the multi day discount. :D