Bring on 2024!

bmart

Control Rider
I'm staying quiet! (yea...right!)

Near the end of 2019, I was stoked for 2020, the year of perfect vision. You saw how that went.

Near the end of 2022, I was rejuvenated and stoked for the year of my number, (20)23. You saw how that went.

For 2024...I'm just going to sit back and watch! :whistle:

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Happy new year, gang!
Hope to see you out on track... Brenden will probably see me twice in a session when he comes back around again. Watch my decals buddy, I'm tired of replacing them when you blow them off. :cool:

Aww, c’mon…we’re dead even on the same bikes. When I finally get my MT-09 coaching bike you’ll probably find me hiding out in my paddock, afraid to get my lunch money stolen by you.

ElvisT

Where do I start…
Work my way back to full health, strength, core & cardio training. Ease my way back on the bike to restore confidence. Hopefully I’ll get a few track days in later in the year!
Kustom Cockpit and hope to catch Brent sometime in the future :)

Laszlo

Where do I start…
Work my way back to full health, strength, core & cardio training. Ease my way back on the bike to restore confidence. Hopefully I’ll get a few track days in later in the year!
Kustom Cockpit and hope to catch Brent sometime in the future :)
I’m coming back from both bone left forearm fracture so seems like our plans mirror each other greatly! Good luck with recovery!