Bubba Zanetti's Suit, Boot and Glove Sale!

OK, well instead of putting this stuff on ebay I thought some fellow NESBA members could have first dibs. I have an arrangement of suits, boots and gloves that were ‘demo’ items. Meaning this stuff was used for trying on or worn once with a few exceptions (two pair of gloves are truly used). These items came from Speedwerks in Dover, Delaware.

The sale of this stuff helps me, Bubba Zanetti, get on the track and ride. This is how I pretty much pay for track days. So if you see me out and you bought something from me your purchase is what has me out riding.

PM me and paypal is preferred!

First up, the riding suits:

Alpinestars full one piece suit. I think it’s a SP-1. Anyway, it was ordered and had some custom lettering put on it but apparently only worn once. No orders or funk! As you can see its in excellent condition. Alpinestars suits are super nice and a dream for some for some of due to their price. US size 46 Price: $385.00 shipped
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Teknik Violator one piece suit. This was a shop demo for people to try on. It has had no other use. Normally costs 400-500 new! US size 48 Price $365.00 shipped
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Vanson One Piece Suit. SOLD

WHOA! on the boots guys. I will start a new thread in moment for those. Can only post some many pictures in thread.

Thanks!

BZ

DUG

Inerested in both the A*s..

Are the first pair SMX 5s or SMX Plus?

And are the second pair Supertech Rs?

What color are they? Pics possible?

Thanks.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
DUG;285243 wrote: Inerested in both the A*s..

Are the first pair SMX 5s or SMX Plus?

And are the second pair Supertech Rs?

What color are they? Pics possible?

Thanks.
This x2. Put me second in line. :)

DUG

BETARACE doesnt know that I broke into this house, and pissed in his shampoo bottle two months ago..

= OWNED...:box:

betarace

DUG;285336 wrote: BETARACE doesnt know that I broke into this house, and pissed in his shampoo bottle two months ago..

= OWNED...:box:
CBR1000RR brakes are made in North Korea using parts from Kazakstan and fluid from Guatemala