California Superbike School @ NJMP

GriffinD

Any of the NESBA crew doing some of the upcoming dates? May 20th - May 24th.

I'll be there Monday 5/20 & Tuesday 5/21.

:tothetrack:

Highyellow1

I'm planning on going in July. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions on getting the most out of it once you come back.

PATBAROK

I did level 1 last year and I was going to do the the class on 5/20, but it just conflicted with work schedule :(

Don't even bother bringing ur EZ UP, just ur bike, tools, gas jug, comfy chair and plenty of fluids (they feed u bkfst and lunch). After each session-it's back to the classroom-to go over your exercises and if you are not in the class, one of the instructors will pull u to the side and do one of their many exercises on their special rigged bikes...

On the track, instructors are assigned to 4 guys each (the class I went to was set-up that way) and they basically spend the whole day with the same 4 guys. IMHO-lvl 1 is more of an introduction to the track and the exercises they do with you on their bikes is for real life situations-like if u have to suddenly stop short or when someone pulls out in front of u and ur bike out of nowhere. They didn't really go over body positioning in extent-that's why we have to take the other levels.

It's pricey but its money well spent-everyone is friendly and down to earth-Keith Code reminded me a Cali surfer dude-very laid back and when U talk to him, always has a smile on his face...

If I had the time and of course, the $$$ i would've taken the same days u r doing, but it is what it is. Maybe I'll do the class in July....

But I did register for the upcoming Penguin School at Loudon, NH :D 2 days for $500, can't wait!!

HAVE FUN man-that's what it's all about!!

Sideshow Bob

My Dad and I are doing level 1 on 5/21. Although I wouldn't call myself part of the "Nesba Crew" since I just joined.
I'm on a White 675R and my Dad is on an R1 and I've got a silver Dodge Ram.

Mapoipoi

Griffin, hit me up, I'd love to pit with NESBA family. I'm there 5/20, 5/21, and 5/24. thunder grey 2011 bmw. black/white astars suit.