CALLING ALL NESBIANS! ACCIDENT in RICHMOND

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
There was an accident today right down from my house. Though I know most of the Richmond NESBIANs, I do not know all the NESBIAN's in Richmond, but this rider does look a bit familiar......

RIP Thomas:

Thomas Berry 7-12-2011

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
SIDE NOTE: I typically like to say that most accidents are the result of some minvan driving mom or teenage not paying attention. However, this week, my friend (driving an SUV) was plowed when they were casually stopping for traffic ahead. Also, yesterday, my wife was almost rear ended by a biker who was taking in the scenery going across a bridge (luckily she rides herself and began the slowing process early as she noted the biker not paying attention).

For the love of Budda people, take the same concentration you have on the track and use it on the street.

Be safe

JerryC

My track bike is the result of a collision with a car who turned left in front of me. You can do every thing right and still get wacked. RIP

bigkaley

Control Rider
CptCurt;201454 wrote: This makes 2 this week that I've been made aware of. This one was not too far from me.
http://www.abc27.com/story/15062392/family-friends-mourn-the-loss-of-cedar-crest-grad

I ride the street everyday so this stuff stays fresh in my memory. RIP fellow riders.

Please ride safe everyone. :(
This was a group from my home town. While I didn't know the rider who passed away, I did know, and have worked on bikes for at least a couple of the others involved. This was the 2nd fatal motorcycle accident in my county in 2 days, and the 3rd fatal traffic accident in the same number of days.......:(

Prayers for the families and friends of all those who have recently gone before us...

Rydell

You may have seen him in uniform at Quaker on broad, he was one of the biker officers that kept watch.