Calling Bubba Z!!

My son just picked up an '03 Aprilia RS50. What a hoot! Any other afficianados here? If we bring it to a track (small track) try not to step on it :D

LOL! Cool Stuff

There is a Kart track at NJMP (its beside the Lightning course) that the 50 would be fun to run on. Not sure of the schedule but when I have run Lightning I have seen bikes and karts zooming around over their, might be a fun double thing to do. Ride the Kart track then ride your 1000 on Lightning! The 50 has to be pretty little.

The main aficianado around this joint is JonnyZ. John is the one who will convince you to buy a 125 or 250 GP bike :D. I am his lowly apprentice.

Members dand (who I know) and Cyclox pop in from time to time but those guys race more than do trackdays.

dxlochart (wrong SP on screen name) Dave runs a Aprilia RS250 cup bike but he is out in the mid-west.

Most of the other GP bike owners I know are 'racers only'.

As you are finding out, nothing like a 2T! When I saw the post I thought "Someone else bought a two stroke!?!?!" Or they found out it me looking in their windows again :haha:

BZ

Bubba Zanetti;257565 wrote: LOL! Cool Stuff

There is a Kart track at NJMP (its beside the Lightning course) that the 50 would be fun to run on. Not sure of the schedule but when I have run Lightning I have seen bikes and karts zooming around over their, might be a fun double thing to do. Ride the Kart track then ride your 1000 on Lightning! The 50 has to be pretty little.

The main aficianado around this joint is JonnyZ. John is the one who will convince you to buy a 125 or 250 GP bike :D. I am his lowly apprentice.

Members dand (who I know) and Cyclox pop in from time to time but those guys race more than do trackdays.

dxlochart (wrong SP on screen name) Dave runs a Aprilia RS250 cup bike but he is out in the mid-west.

Most of the other GP bike owners I know are 'racers only'.

As you are finding out, nothing like a 2T! When I saw the post I thought "Someone else bought a two stroke!?!?!" Or they found out it me looking in their windows again :haha:

BZ

Hey! Don't forget about me! Dave Lochart was the one who convinced me to get the 2T.

In the midwest, Road America has a cart track that's great for a 125. Sooooo tiring. Only 1 mile long, but I can only get 4 laps in before fatigue. Constant cornering.