Casey Stoner's Replacement: Marq Marquez

Pseudolus

Ruhe52;248180 wrote: I actually dream of a considerable amount of talent. In fact waaaaay more than he has as I am beating his ass every time I have my MotoGP fantasy dream you know the one where you are the fastest guy on earth and make 1 Billion a year and are eyes deep in Vicky Secrets models to the point where it gets boring.

He has announced his retirement. He has been replaced for next year and the world moves on. Let it go Casey you don't want to run don't. I hate when people are able to retire early and be financially sound then bad mouth the fashion and entity that gave them the opportunity to do it.

Bite the hand that fed ya. What a bitch!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Peanut I found a guy I like less than Max you were right saying their are worse people on this earth that Biaggi.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from vacation and what a great thread to come back to! I think I cried a little bit just picturing what it's like to get sick of Victoria Secret models. I definitely am in awe of Stoner's skill but agree about having a little more class while going out. It would be great if he was as vocal when he had everything to lose......

I'm just getting into World Superbike and am loving the Melandri wins! And knowing that every time he wins means more close ups of his girlfriend has NOTHING to do with it! :wow:

Marquez is a beast but after watching the last MOTO 2 race I'm not 100% sure whose gonna win it. Espargaro is looking awesome and way more mature, not to mention Iannone finally showing some restraint and WAITING to push and saving his tires, that was pure classic riding by him and out of character lol. Also, where the fuck did Bradley smith come from??? To bad his bike was way, WAY slower than his competition... I love this class, can't wait to see it after the 5 week break.